GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There are good Newbies too you know...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 20:46
Regular
I don't take all this newbie stuff seriously, but I do feel offende when everyone complains the Newbies should make intelligent topics. Well, I go and do that (my online games topic) and am ignored completely... I may be a Newbie, but if you look at my stats I have been here for over 100 days - often I read many posts but do not get the chance to post myself as I am too busy. So PLEASE, regulars, recognise the good Newbies as well, as I fell like an outsider on this forum, and always feel threatened to post anything because it will not be up to your standards.
Thanks for your time,
Korg
Fri 11/10/02 at 11:54
Regular
"\\"
newbs are boring (just like me) they should have a special room for them that is monitored and then when one makes an inteligent statement they get promoted to FOG (note: the inteligent comment must be smarter than *green cheese tastes like blue apples*)

------------------------------------------

send me back to where i came from
Fri 11/10/02 at 09:01
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
DW wrote:
> Whys Korg a lier Bazzman? Everything he said is true. He rarely gets
> online nowadays. And, why did you copy and past the whole message?
> See, you're a spamming regular, nevermind the newbies.

So it is not just me who thinks this, strange that. Well said DW.

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 11/10/02 at 08:39
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Muahah! We're going to take over this regime that you call Special Reserve and run wild with our craziness! Or, I could just sit here for the next 10 minutes before school begins and post, and ready why Gamefaqs have put me on 'Warning' after a comment I made (I wrote: Blitzball is gay, now I am lower than a provisional user! Damn dirty moderators [of Gamefaqs, mind, not Special Reserve...yet..heh] Enough brackets, time to get back to the point at hand, yes?). You hypocritical Regulars are trying to fool us, but some of us are smarter than that (or perhaps just me...). Remember, hell harh no fury like a newbie's scorn...
Fri 11/10/02 at 08:34
Regular
Whys Korg a lier Bazzman? Everything he said is true. He rarely gets online nowadays. And, why did you copy and past the whole message? See, you're a spamming regular, nevermind the newbies.
Fri 11/10/02 at 08:21
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I haven't had any scrutiny from anyone yet, or it the fact that I've only been here a day? Or is it that I haven't written a topic yet? Ah well, I guess I'll find out soon enough, as I'm preparing a topic as we speak to post soon. I don't see why newbies would be picked on though? Is it just because we're new fish to the forums or what? YOU TELL ME!
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:11
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Korg wrote:
> I don't take all this newbie stuff seriously, but I do feel offende
> when everyone complains the Newbies should make intelligent topics.
> Well, I go and do that (my online games topic) and am ignored
> completely... I may be a Newbie, but if you look at my stats I have
> been here for over 100 days - often I read many posts but do not get
> the chance to post myself as I am too busy. So PLEASE, regulars,
> recognise the good Newbies as well, as I fell like an outsider on this
> forum, and always feel threatened to post anything because it will not
> be up to your standards.
> Thanks for your time,
> Korg

liar
Fri 11/10/02 at 01:01
"High polygon count"
Korg.

Don't they make synthesizers?
Thu 10/10/02 at 23:25
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
117 master cheif wrote:
> Bazzman wrote:
> we do but people like Peace and 117 Master Cheif talk crap not cos
> they want to cos they can and theyre posts have no relavance to
> anything
>
> excuse me but my topics do have relavance to games so there not like
> your songs

117 Master Cheif put your games topics the the right gaming forum, not here, and bazzman post your song or poems in the music forum, and we wont have any incovenience
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you think Topics are stupid then stop pooping them saying they are stupid.
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:29
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Bazzman wrote:
> we do but people like Peace and 117 Master Cheif talk crap not cos
> they want to cos they can and theyre posts have no relavance to
> anything

excuse me but my topics do have relavance to games so there not like your songs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.