GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The action replay for gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 19:32
Regular
I've heard that there is an action replay coming out for gamecube.

Can anybody tell me when it comes out and is it true that itcan play import games without buying anything extra?
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:56
Regular
Once again you're all being misguided by third party companies. The fact is, there is no release date!
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:17
Regular
I sincerely doubt it mate. In fact, don't be suprised if the release date's put back a week or so longer.

:(
Thu 17/10/02 at 17:30
"cheerios"
do you think that special reserve may be getting tommorow, it said on their website
Wed 16/10/02 at 21:23
"+ suspicious minds"
Maverick42 wrote:
Christ, these games companies don't
> just sit on their derieres all day, drinking and smoking. They do work
> you know, with the consumer in mind.

i seriously doubt thats the case all over. I'm almost certain EA couldn't give a rats-***e which way their products came out, be cause people are stupid and will buy lego or tom and jerry games, no matter how many bad reviews they get. no offence to any sony fans, but thats also likley the case with a lot of PS2 games, seeing as developers see the PS ownng majority almost as stupid as gameboy owners, being as there is a large buyer range. I also agree with maxconvex' point on CJ just admitting their problems with the GC disk-reader whirlygig.

i dissagree with most things american, apart from Marvel and Jackass. (by the way, is it Stan Lee in that nes'cafe 'bruce titmarsh' ad?
Wed 16/10/02 at 20:46
"cheerios"
i just spoke to special reserve and they said that they'll get it in 2 days....THIS FRIDAY.

i hope this is true
Mon 14/10/02 at 19:21
Regular
maxconvex wrote:
> Slack attitude if ask me.

Or that Datel want to deliver the best possible experience via the Freeloader and the Action Replay? Christ, these games companies don't just sit on their derieres all day, drinking and smoking. They do work you know, with the consumer in mind.
Mon 14/10/02 at 14:03
Regular
"aliens exist"
no he wont.,
Mon 14/10/02 at 09:13
Its sad if i do. I'm just telling you what I think, datel are taking the p--s, I've read countless mails,discussions etc on the net from people who are stuck with import softare. Datel could have stopped this by being more honest, admitted problems and just kept people updated. I feel your slightly biased, what with your 'inside' info, well thats nice for you but for everyone else..their annoyed i can tell you. Slack attitude if ask me.
Fri 11/10/02 at 22:34
Regular
Erm.. so why's he going to get banned?
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Freeloader has been pushed back to late october.

*sobs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.