GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The action replay for gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 19:32
Regular
I've heard that there is an action replay coming out for gamecube.

Can anybody tell me when it comes out and is it true that itcan play import games without buying anything extra?
Thu 10/10/02 at 19:32
"cheerios"
I've heard that there is an action replay coming out for gamecube.

Can anybody tell me when it comes out and is it true that itcan play import games without buying anything extra?
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yep it is comin out. However every day it seems like there is a new release date. it was supposed to be out tuesday, but now amazon have said it will be out DECEMBER!!!!

anyways, yes it will play import games, and if you want something that only plays import games, then buy the Freeloader instead (£10 cheaper) it doesn't do cheats as well though.

Hope this helps!
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:36
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Amazon now states November.
As for the release of Freeloader/AR....TRUST ME....DO NOT expect it anytime soon!!
As I have said that very thing countless times here on this very Nintendo forum!!(Go Read!)
Put it this way, Datel has a problem with the Gamecube's reverse engineering.
Datel have mucked up, giving months that it will be out and even publicising that it is quote: "Available now in all good stockists" in their 'GE-Force Magazine' for TWO Months!!
Their site, up until 2 days ago, stated a release of "September 2002".

When you see it in the Shops (Around Mid January 2003) build your hopes up then!
Nintendo's Reverse Optic scanning is a pain for Datel.
You have a good wait yet.
Fri 11/10/02 at 12:55
Regular
I'll be getting the action replay.

Remember all the things the N64 could do to Goldeneye?

Also, it might be the only way to get Animal Crossing...
Fri 11/10/02 at 13:41
I've bought three US games while waiting for the action replay!!They've been lying for three bleedin' months now, thats a terrible attitude to the customer if ask me...anyway I've got rid of my uk gamecube and bought a chipped jap/us one on ebay for the same price I sold my uk one for. I'm well happy now, my games are released earlier, they are cheaper, especially if you order them from canada (roughly 32 pounds a game) and i don't have to fart around to play a game, F--k codejunkies don't give em your money, they don't deserve it...
Fri 11/10/02 at 15:31
Regular
maxconvex is gonna get banned :P

Reason why? Answers on a postcard to http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk /add_message.php?threadid=56156&forumid= 132¤tsort=desc
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Freeloader has been pushed back to late october.

*sobs*
Fri 11/10/02 at 22:34
Regular
Erm.. so why's he going to get banned?
Mon 14/10/02 at 09:13
Its sad if i do. I'm just telling you what I think, datel are taking the p--s, I've read countless mails,discussions etc on the net from people who are stuck with import softare. Datel could have stopped this by being more honest, admitted problems and just kept people updated. I feel your slightly biased, what with your 'inside' info, well thats nice for you but for everyone else..their annoyed i can tell you. Slack attitude if ask me.
Mon 14/10/02 at 14:03
Regular
"aliens exist"
no he wont.,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.