GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tell me what to buy out of these three"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 20:46
Regular
1-tekken 4
2-medal of honor frontline
3-robocop
Wed 09/10/02 at 23:39
"Large and in Charge"
Tekken 4!
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No joke of a lie
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:26
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
True.

Does FM stand for Futher-Mucker. (Joking)
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:24
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Ine-San wrote:
> *Remenises about classic ninendo gaming moments. Like when in Mario
> you couldn't save so it was virtually impossible to complete. Oh
> thoses were the days, when I was nine*
>
> Reckon if a developer released a game today with no save game feature
> and no cheats available for it that people would buy it for the
> challenge?
>
> I think I would, just as long as it didn't say on the back of the box
> something about "40 hours of gameplay"...

LOL Yeah, that would require some time. Anyone remember 'Bomb Jack'? That was a good game if you got into it. ... Sopwith, what a beast.
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Ine-San wrote:
> *Remenises about classic ninendo gaming moments. Like when in Mario
> you couldn't save so it was virtually impossible to complete. Oh
> thoses were the days, when I was nine*

Reckon if a developer released a game today with no save game feature and no cheats available for it that people would buy it for the challenge?

I think I would, just as long as it didn't say on the back of the box something about "40 hours of gameplay"...
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:22
Regular
Anyone play mario world? That was an amazing game, you could save though. It would have been imposible if you couldnt. Remember the Frogsuit and the racoon suit? I think it was Mario World. The one where you go around on a Board game board... i swear its that game,and you had a flute you played so you can swap to different zones. Classic.
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
In my personal opinion. Don't buy any of them.
Robocop? I have that on the NES, along with Track and field, Mario three.
*Remenises about classic ninendo gaming moments. Like when in Mario you couldn't save so it was virtually impossible to complete. Oh thoses were the days, when I was nine*
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:16
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> I bet he 'advices' Halo.

hahaha wrong. i dont need to say that, everyone knows that it is one of the best games ever. IMO ;) Though i dont seem to love it as much as some people seem to do. I think project gotham racing is in the same leagues as halo, and PGR is a wicked game.
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
It was a joke. It's probably some techy thing but I don't want to know.
Imhotep.
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:14
Regular
IMO = in my opinion (i hope)

Xbox games - Hitman2 is a beast. Though i think ive almost completed it, tho only on normal.

'the thing' (which is multi-platform - apparently xbox verison is best)

I heard someone say the other day that quantem redshift is suposed to be excellent, though some reviews say otherwise.

eermmm, blade 2 (multi-platform) looks pretty good with some pretty good reviews.

And i dont really want to say this, but buffy the vampire slayer is good.

Maybe look at some older games, like Project gotham racing, which you should be able to pick up for about 25 quid now is amazing.

There are loads of games. You could save up for Timeslitters 2, or splinter cell aswell, which are both coming quite soon. (i hate delays)

There are a few. My taste though. Might not be yours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.