GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm better than all of you at Final Fantasy 10!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 15:43
Regular
...because I got on the PSM2 DVD!!! And only for beating all the dark aeons! Go me!!!

Ha HA, ha HA.
Tue 15/10/02 at 09:11
Regular
lol! Sadly no, but it could get a lot across simply by the way it moved.

And erm, this is something I really hate to say, but how did 1/2 pint get on the PSM2 DVD? I mean, I`m really not trying to be offensive, because he had clearly got a decent amount of HP, and must have beaten Omega Weapon, but still, what was the point in putting that stuff on the DVD.

Beating the dark aeons.... yeh, fair enough, sounds good, until... you realise that you have to sit through Yojimbo doing Zanmato over and over again. What's the fun/challenge in that?

On top of that, saying that "all dark aeons were beaten" seems to be a lie as well. I mean, the gil was exactly the same each time, so there seemed to be a little "beat one, reset, beat another" going on, which seems pointless too.

Lastly, the technique for getting Yojimbo out could be vastly improved. Why waste time casting Hastega and stuff when it results in character KOs in several fights? Why not simply make sure that Yuna isn`t in the party when you start the fight, and when Wakka gets "First Strike" simply swap him for Yuna, so you get Yojimbo in on the first go.

At least the MGS2 thing with the box was cool...
Mon 14/10/02 at 20:56
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Would it have the appropriate digits to sign?
Mon 14/10/02 at 09:36
Regular
Excellent, glad ya liked the fish - some of them are really pretty. I especially like the Jewel Puffer. It may not quite have the dazzling colours of some other fish, but its intelligence was remarkable. You could virtually have a sign language conversation with the little guy.
Sun 13/10/02 at 19:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Okay, I went back and decided that both the fish pages and the general pictures of fish at the sides are very nice. I think originally I was talking about the pictures at the left side, but it's been so long I can't really remember. I did visit the fish pages on both occasions though. :)
Sun 13/10/02 at 12:57
Regular
Would I ever say no to people visiting my site? :D
Fri 11/10/02 at 17:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
ssxpro wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> I like all of the pictures of beautiful creatures in the
> sea :)
>
> Just in case I`m being thick, is that the fish pages, or the erm,
> gallery from the links section?

Erm.....I'm not sure...it was a while ago.....want me to visit again to see?
Fri 11/10/02 at 10:10
Regular
Blank wrote:
> I also had a look at your site a few weeks ago ssxpro, and it was
> rather nice.

Cool, thanks! I had no idea people actually visited it! :D

> I like all of the pictures of beautiful creatures in the
> sea :)

Just in case I`m being thick, is that the fish pages, or the erm, gallery from the links section?
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:52
Got the Xtreme Cheats CD for FFX. It's got everything form character upgrades to Blitzball. Trust me, it works.

UW.
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well I was in an issue of OPS2, so suck on that. :)

I also had a look at your site a few weeks ago ssxpro, and it was rather nice. I like all of the pictures of beautiful creatures in the sea :)
Thu 10/10/02 at 09:52
Regular
No problem ED :D

And Res, glad you had a look round, thanks! I`m actually in the process of thinking up a new menu. A test run is here:

http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ma0pnt/advanced2.html

The navigation bar at the moment doesn`t work for everyone, so I wanted to make something a little more personal as well as something that could work on almost all browsers, hence javascript rather than flash.

Anyway, thanks again for visiting!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.