GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm better than all of you at Final Fantasy 10!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 15:43
Regular
...because I got on the PSM2 DVD!!! And only for beating all the dark aeons! Go me!!!

Ha HA, ha HA.
Tue 08/10/02 at 15:43
Regular
"¬_¬"
...because I got on the PSM2 DVD!!! And only for beating all the dark aeons! Go me!!!

Ha HA, ha HA.
Tue 08/10/02 at 17:10
Regular
Well thats lucky... I was just about to mention the flawed style of the person on the PSM2 DVD. Well, now I know its you, I won`t say a thing.

:D

Nah, I haven`t been home for a few weeks, so I haven`t seen it yet, but I now look forward to it even more. Well done mate!
Tue 08/10/02 at 17:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I don't understand either post.

Could they be translated to plain-English?
Tue 08/10/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It appears that 1/2 pint has sent in a score or a video or memory card to PSM and they have put it on the DVD which accompanied the latest issue of their mag ?

No doubt 1/2 pint will confirm the details or whatever, I wont be buying PSM so I will never know...
Wed 09/10/02 at 09:55
Regular
Plain English? Lol!

1/2 pint has sent in a video of his party taking out the dark aeons on Final Fantasy 10.

PSM2 have used this video on the latest PSM2 DVD.

I pretended that it was a poor fight, but that as I knew 1/2 pint I wouldn`t say anything.

I then said that I was joking, and well done for getting on the DVD.

That any easier to understand?
Wed 09/10/02 at 13:32
Regular
"Back For Good"
Finally had the time to look at your site, a job well done ssxpro ;-)
Wed 09/10/02 at 16:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
That's much easier on the eyes ssx ;)
Thu 10/10/02 at 09:52
Regular
No problem ED :D

And Res, glad you had a look round, thanks! I`m actually in the process of thinking up a new menu. A test run is here:

http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ma0pnt/advanced2.html

The navigation bar at the moment doesn`t work for everyone, so I wanted to make something a little more personal as well as something that could work on almost all browsers, hence javascript rather than flash.

Anyway, thanks again for visiting!
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well I was in an issue of OPS2, so suck on that. :)

I also had a look at your site a few weeks ago ssxpro, and it was rather nice. I like all of the pictures of beautiful creatures in the sea :)
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:52
Got the Xtreme Cheats CD for FFX. It's got everything form character upgrades to Blitzball. Trust me, it works.

UW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.