GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Isn't the ps2 memory card just too expensive"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/11/00 at 19:50
Regular
I have a ps2 and two games but i still haven't bought a memory card coz i can't afford one, i have to survive without it for a few weeks and that means that to play tekken bowl mode I first have to unlock it every time and it is very exhausting. Hey and can you tell me where I can get one for free or less than twenty quid.
Mon 11/12/00 at 20:05
Regular
On the subject of expensive accessories, is the sound beat 2 thingy (that 300 watt piece of kit sold by SR) any good?
Does anyone have it? Is anyone thinking of buying it?
Mon 11/12/00 at 20:42
"High polygon count"
>Am I not right or what?

You are.

Forgive me if I've misunderstood your post, but I believe I did say that, even though I didn't personally object to the price, a memory card should be included?
Mon 11/12/00 at 23:17
Regular
Sounds good, but would that have delayed Sony even more?
Mon 11/12/00 at 23:58
About the Screenbeat Soundstation 2. I am going to be getting it as it does look like a really good piece of kit for a good price as well! But seeing as I am getting it for X-Mas, I won't really be able to say how good it is! I had to do it early, because to get things delivered before X-Mas you need to order by Friday 15th!!!

I also found a way to connect my PS2 up to my 2 Sony Speakers. I have got a Sony Hi-Fi, with 4 Mini-Disk sockets. The Sockets are the same size as the connectors for the Sony Cables. SO what I did is I bought an RGB Cable. Then I got the Red & White connectors and put them into the back of the Hi-Fi, and put the yellow connector into the front of the TV (For Visual). Tuned it into Mini-Disk, and it worked!!! Anyone else thought of this???
Tue 12/12/00 at 18:22
Regular
Thanks, I`ll try that with my Hi-Fi!
However, if this works I will probably not bother with the Soundbeat 2. (Is the 300 Watt bit stated as good as I think it sounds, or am I thinking of the wrong thing. My speakers are only 75 Watts each, and are easily capable of deafening me, so what would 300watts do?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.