GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Explain my dream. Please?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 11:00
Regular
I had a dream the othe night, one I'd had a few years earlier, but there were a few differences. I'll go through the differences after I've explained the more recent of the two dreams;

I'm in this shopping centre, but not to shop, to see some kind of performance.

I get into this room, and am asked to lay on my stomach. There are other people in the room, and were laying in a semi-circle, facing inwards.

There is a TV in the circle, where we can all see it. There is what looks like a war film on the TV, but sometimes when I look up there is a herd of buffalo.

A man is in the centre of the cirlce too, he is talking, but I cannot hear what he says. This man looks like David Lynch.

On either side of me is a girl. Once is rather plain looking, and the other is overly made-up, and thinks she's really attractive. I don't find her very attractive.

I talk to the plainer looking girl, and she's very friendly, but shy, and lacking confidence.

I try to talk to the other girl, the one that looks prettier, but I find her dull.

I go back to the interesting girl to talk to her, but the better looking girl pulls me around, and kisses me.

By the way, I don't know either of these girls in reality, or recognise them from anywhere.

Anyway, I can now hear David Lynch. He tells us to get up, and take a break, and we don't need to come back if we don't feel like it.

so I geet up to leave, only I'm not me anymore.

I'm an old lady, that looks like Angela Lansbury (the woman from Murder She Wrote). I have to check on my husband, he is an old man, with a white moustache. He is sitting against a wall, but he is fine. I decide that I'm going back to see David Lynch, but a paramedic who happens to be walking by advises me against it, so I leave with my old husband.

END OF DREAM

Previously when I had this dream, which was a number of years ago, David Lynch was late, so I sat waiting for a long time before the thing got started.

When I left to go find my husband he had died whilst waiting for me.

Anyone have any ideas whatsoever what the hell that could mean?

What's the significance of turning into that bird from Murder She Wrote? What the hell was David Lynch doing something like this in a shopping mall for? why did the old man die before, but not in this dream?

Considering that I very rarely remember dreams, this puzzles me.
Mon 07/10/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You can't beat my flying tree and Russian oil tanker
Mon 07/10/02 at 20:51
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Dreams rule. I had one about a banana factory once. They even spelt banana wrong on the big signs.
Mon 07/10/02 at 13:02
Regular
"Evenstar"
monkey_man wrote:
> I used to have a re-ocurring dream where I had a boat with a big
> machine gun on a lake of lava. A sidekick would drive the boat whilst
> we were getting attacked by dinosaurs. I would shoot the dinosaurs
> until the driver got injured - he would then take over on the gun
> until he was healed/I was injured.

Ok well this says:

A boat signals if the water is unsettled and turbulant, cares and unhapppy changes threaten the dreamer.... but it doesn't say anything about sailing in lava or lava generally but Lava is usually seen as something to do with the devil, so I think seeing lava isn't good.....

To dream of guns is a dream of distress. Hearing the sound of the gun denotes loss of employment, and bad management to proprietors or establishments. If you shoot a person (or a dinosaur in your case) you will be annoyed by evil persons, or prehaps suffering from an acute illness.

When you say you are injured I am assuming you are shot. This means you are feeling the sensations of dying, denotes that you are to meet unexpected abuse from the ill feeling of friends, but if you escape death by waking, you will be fully reconciled with them later on.

if you are holding a shotgun this foretells domestic troubles and worry with children and servants.
Mon 07/10/02 at 12:57
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> A man is in the centre of the cirlce too, he is talking, but I cannot
> hear what he says. This man looks like David Lynch.

There's your answer. I always have the 'toothless' dream, and also that I'm in a public place, with no trousers on. Also, sometimes I get chased by a wolf-like creature and I run as fast as I can, but don't go very fast at all.

Paging Dr Freud! Paging Dr Freud!
Mon 07/10/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
All I got from that dream was that my colleague is a maniac and I hope I'm never sent back in time to fight in The Falklands with him.

Freudian? I dont fancy him, he has a moustache and that dont do it for me baby.
Mon 07/10/02 at 12:49
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Goatboy wrote:
>The last dream I had, a bloke from work
> gave me a lift home but went really really fast, then he stopped and
> made me get out. For some reason we were then in The Falklands War but
> it looked like Operation Flashpoint, colleague went mental on a
> hilltop with a machine gun and the gun I had didnt work.

Anyone spot the obvious Freudian interpretation of that one? :)
Mon 07/10/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Evenstar"
Or†ega wrote:
> BlondeBombShell wrote:
>
> well ive got a book called 10,000 dreams and their traditional
> meanings
>
> Did you get free with a bed? Just that I got one of those lying about
> somewhere that we got free when we bought a bed.

Na, Bartender bought it for me, for xmas I think, from Woolies.
Mon 07/10/02 at 10:19
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Taking Codine causes vivid dreams. Last time I took some I drent that Mr. Snuggly banned me. What a nightmare ;)

I also get that recurring dream where all my teeth fall out. Apparently its really common, and it shows your stressed.
Mon 07/10/02 at 10:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This dream means you should stop eating cheese before bedtime.

I dont have reoccuring ones. The last dream I had, a bloke from work gave me a lift home but went really really fast, then he stopped and made me get out. For some reason we were then in The Falklands War but it looked like Operation Flashpoint, colleague went mental on a hilltop with a machine gun and the gun I had didnt work.

Then I woke up
Mon 07/10/02 at 09:33
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I used to have a re-ocurring dream where I had a boat with a big machine gun on a lake of lava. A sidekick would drive the boat whilst we were getting attacked by dinosaurs. I would shoot the dinosaurs until the driver got injured - he would then take over on the gun until he was healed/I was injured.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.