GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Explain my dream. Please?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/10/02 at 11:00
Regular
I had a dream the othe night, one I'd had a few years earlier, but there were a few differences. I'll go through the differences after I've explained the more recent of the two dreams;

I'm in this shopping centre, but not to shop, to see some kind of performance.

I get into this room, and am asked to lay on my stomach. There are other people in the room, and were laying in a semi-circle, facing inwards.

There is a TV in the circle, where we can all see it. There is what looks like a war film on the TV, but sometimes when I look up there is a herd of buffalo.

A man is in the centre of the cirlce too, he is talking, but I cannot hear what he says. This man looks like David Lynch.

On either side of me is a girl. Once is rather plain looking, and the other is overly made-up, and thinks she's really attractive. I don't find her very attractive.

I talk to the plainer looking girl, and she's very friendly, but shy, and lacking confidence.

I try to talk to the other girl, the one that looks prettier, but I find her dull.

I go back to the interesting girl to talk to her, but the better looking girl pulls me around, and kisses me.

By the way, I don't know either of these girls in reality, or recognise them from anywhere.

Anyway, I can now hear David Lynch. He tells us to get up, and take a break, and we don't need to come back if we don't feel like it.

so I geet up to leave, only I'm not me anymore.

I'm an old lady, that looks like Angela Lansbury (the woman from Murder She Wrote). I have to check on my husband, he is an old man, with a white moustache. He is sitting against a wall, but he is fine. I decide that I'm going back to see David Lynch, but a paramedic who happens to be walking by advises me against it, so I leave with my old husband.

END OF DREAM

Previously when I had this dream, which was a number of years ago, David Lynch was late, so I sat waiting for a long time before the thing got started.

When I left to go find my husband he had died whilst waiting for me.

Anyone have any ideas whatsoever what the hell that could mean?

What's the significance of turning into that bird from Murder She Wrote? What the hell was David Lynch doing something like this in a shopping mall for? why did the old man die before, but not in this dream?

Considering that I very rarely remember dreams, this puzzles me.
Sun 06/10/02 at 11:00
Regular
"not dead"
I had a dream the othe night, one I'd had a few years earlier, but there were a few differences. I'll go through the differences after I've explained the more recent of the two dreams;

I'm in this shopping centre, but not to shop, to see some kind of performance.

I get into this room, and am asked to lay on my stomach. There are other people in the room, and were laying in a semi-circle, facing inwards.

There is a TV in the circle, where we can all see it. There is what looks like a war film on the TV, but sometimes when I look up there is a herd of buffalo.

A man is in the centre of the cirlce too, he is talking, but I cannot hear what he says. This man looks like David Lynch.

On either side of me is a girl. Once is rather plain looking, and the other is overly made-up, and thinks she's really attractive. I don't find her very attractive.

I talk to the plainer looking girl, and she's very friendly, but shy, and lacking confidence.

I try to talk to the other girl, the one that looks prettier, but I find her dull.

I go back to the interesting girl to talk to her, but the better looking girl pulls me around, and kisses me.

By the way, I don't know either of these girls in reality, or recognise them from anywhere.

Anyway, I can now hear David Lynch. He tells us to get up, and take a break, and we don't need to come back if we don't feel like it.

so I geet up to leave, only I'm not me anymore.

I'm an old lady, that looks like Angela Lansbury (the woman from Murder She Wrote). I have to check on my husband, he is an old man, with a white moustache. He is sitting against a wall, but he is fine. I decide that I'm going back to see David Lynch, but a paramedic who happens to be walking by advises me against it, so I leave with my old husband.

END OF DREAM

Previously when I had this dream, which was a number of years ago, David Lynch was late, so I sat waiting for a long time before the thing got started.

When I left to go find my husband he had died whilst waiting for me.

Anyone have any ideas whatsoever what the hell that could mean?

What's the significance of turning into that bird from Murder She Wrote? What the hell was David Lynch doing something like this in a shopping mall for? why did the old man die before, but not in this dream?

Considering that I very rarely remember dreams, this puzzles me.
Sun 06/10/02 at 11:57
Regular
*Scratches head*
Ummm..

http://www.petrix.com/dreams/
Sun 06/10/02 at 12:02
Regular
"always swirling"
*strokes beard*

hhhhmmmmmmmmm, very intresting.

maybe your inner old person is trying to tell you not to get old or your husband will die?

or maybe you shouldn't wait untill your old to find a partner or it may turn out for the worst.
Sun 06/10/02 at 13:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It means Jack

Dreams are just for fun

My favourite dream was when I was being chased through Glasgow by some devil thing then I came to the coast and climbed up the tree.... then the tree came out the ground and the win carried it up and away from land... I started to slip and fell and landed on a Russian oil tanker.
Sun 06/10/02 at 14:12
Regular
"Evenstar"
I have a dream dictionary and I have cut your dream down to specific things you say. Next to them I have written the meaning from what my book says:

Meka Dragon wrote:

shopping centre: denotes you will be opposed in every attempt you make for advancements by scheming and jealous friends.....

stomach: Not too sure about this......

semi-circle: your affairs will deceive you in their proportions of gain.

TV: Dont know about this but what is on the tv is significant......

war film: this foretells unfortunat conditions in business and much disorder and strife in domestic affairs.

buffalo: this augurs obstinate and powerful but stupid enemies. they will boldly declare against you but by diplomacy you will escape much misfortune

This man looks like David Lynch: No idea, maybe you had seen him on tv or read something about him and it subconsciously stuck in your memory???

plain looking girl: denotes that you will have an invalid in your family and much unpleasantness.

overly made-up girl: foretells pleasing prospects and domestic joys

I talk to the plainer looking girl, and she's very friendly, but shy,
and lacking confidence. I try to talk to the other girl, the one that looks prettier, but I find her dull. I go back to the interesting girl to talk to her, but the better looking girl pulls me around, and kisses me: To kiss a strange woman denotes loose morals and perverted integrity. I also think that this whole part of your dream may mean there is a conflict going on at home and you are torn between two people or groups??? maybe a family conflict??? That's just my opinion though.

I'm an old lady: he will be weak-minded, or become an actor and play female parts

I have to check on my husband, he is an old man: denotes that unhappy cares will oppress you, if they appear otherwise than serene.

white moustache: having white hair denotes that they will enjoy a pleasing and fortunate journey through life.

paramedic/doctor: to dream of a doctor professionally, signifies discouraging illness and disagreeable differences between members of a family.

END OF DREAM

David Lynch was late: No idea.

husband he had died whilst waiting for me: if you see your husband dead, disappointment and sorrow will envelop you.... But seeing as you are not actually married to this person in real life then this may not be true. also this happened two years ago and it does not happen now, so it may mean that this "sorrow" is no more... maybe your grandad or someone close to you had died around that time and you have go over the mourning now or they were ill and better now??? Just an idea...

I hope I have helped!
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I don't think that your dream means anything in particular, but maybe you've been seeing those people you mentioned on the TV lately or something and that could have influenced your dreams, it has happened to me before.

Could anyone explain my dream?
I seem to have these dreams about once every 3 weeks, they are all different, but end in the same way.

Sometimes I fall, or am playing sports, but then I look down and all of my teeth are in my hands, surrounded by blood and as soon as I realise all of my teeth are gone, the dream ends and I wake up (and check my teeth, which are still there).

Its really confusing me lately, it would be good if someone could explain this dream.
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:44
"Darkness, always"
Lombardo wrote:
> Sometimes I fall, or am playing sports, but then I look down and all
> of my teeth are in my hands, surrounded by blood and as soon as I
> realise all of my teeth are gone, the dream ends and I wake up (and
> check my teeth, which are still there).

Smacks of classic insecurity issues.
Sun 06/10/02 at 16:47
Regular
"smile, it's free"
The lost blood symbolises a drain on energy, if your gums are bleeding this also symbolises supression of thoughts and feelings. Loosing teeth represents undermining yourself, perhaps through a compromise of sorts. Inability to assert yourself.

So, your dream means that someone or something is causing you not to act like yourself, though you're doing it because you think it's for the best. However, either consciously or subcosciously this is draining you, or chaniging you into something you don't want to be.
Sun 06/10/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Evenstar"
Lombardo wrote:
> I don't think that your dream means anything in particular, but maybe
> you've been seeing those people you mentioned on the TV lately or
> something and that could have influenced your dreams, it has happened
> to me before.
>
>
> Could anyone explain my dream?
> I seem to have these dreams about once every 3 weeks, they are all
> different, but end in the same way.
>
> Sometimes I fall, or am playing sports, but then I look down and all
> of my teeth are in my hands, surrounded by blood and as soon as I
> realise all of my teeth are gone, the dream ends and I wake up (and
> check my teeth, which are still there).
>
> Its really confusing me lately, it would be good if someone could
> explain this dream.

tell me if you see your teeth fall out, if you spit them out or anything else significant. but if neither of these and you could say you have just "lost" your teeth then this means you will have burdens which will crush your pride and demolish your affairs.

to see blood on your hands , immediate bad luck, if not careful of your person and your own affairs.
Sun 06/10/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
What happens is I feel my teeth loose, then I spit them out onto my hands, with blood (which usually happens when you lose a tooth)then I see them and wake up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.