GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girly girls"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/10/02 at 20:04
Regular
Who here is a girly girl i bet lodsa of ya girls out there wanna have a game the u can be sexy eat woteva u want and not get fat we want it NOW games r 2 boyish its sexist
Sat 05/10/02 at 21:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
VenomByte wrote:
> In any case, it's men that have the larger brains.
>
> On average, 4% more cells and 100g more brain mass.

And only a man would know this.
Sat 05/10/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
vicki wrote:
> well males culd use their brains if their life depended on it and do i
> really care more females r gettin in the higher professions and at
> least women have resposibilities and dont just run of at ne thin

You go on about women have bigger brains yet you can barely spell. Anyway your the one being sexist towards men. So nyah!
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:59
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
vicki wrote:
> well males culd use their brains if their life depended on it and do i
> really care more females r gettin in the higher professions and at
> least women have resposibilities and dont just run of at ne thin

Lol :) Just how funny does this sound ? Shouldn't it be;

Well, males couldn't use their brains if ther life depended on it, and do I really care ? More females are getting into the higher professions, and at least women have responsibilities and don't just run at anything !

Ho hum, this is a guy pretending to be a girl, isn't it ?

~~Belldandy~~
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:58
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
why do there have to be so many girls on this forum-the only good one is mystique
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:50
Regular
"smile, it's free"
In any case, it's men that have the larger brains.

On average, 4% more cells and 100g more brain mass.
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:24
well males culd use their brains if their life depended on it and do i really care more females r gettin in the higher professions and at least women have resposibilities and dont just run of at ne thin
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:20
"Darkness, always"
it isn't the size that counts, it's how you use it.

Considering humans only use a single percent of their brain potential, size really isn't an issue at all.
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:19
The Sims girls nite out is wicked 2
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:18
Regular
This one time, this boy told me I wasn't allowed to play games because I am a girl.He pulled my pig tails too.
I cried and vowed never to play games again.
Now all I play with are my dollies. We go on adventures and picnics and I have sleepovers with my friends and we braid each others hair and talk about boys.
I only play one computer game now, thats Britney's Dance Beat, its really hard but its super-cool. Britney looks really real!

Oh and I play Spyro the Dragon, its really hard to play but Spyro is really cute and purple! I like it when he breathes fire! he he Roooooaaaaarrrrr!
That was my impression of Spyro the Dragon, did you like it?

My brother has that Resident Evil game and I think its super-scary, this one time, I was watching him play it and this Zombie monster jumped out of a window and my pig tails stayed in the air for a week!

Does anyone here like Westlife?
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:13
women have bigger brains so stick that through ur ears and watch it pop out through the ova side

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.