GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh, you stupid console monkeys"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 16:14
Regular
Whilst you're all arguing about which is better between your consoles, us PC gamers have been enjoying:

Morrowind, Mafia, UT2003, Hitman 2.
Next week is No One Lives Forever 2 (being called "the most enjoyable FPS ever".

So y'all fight about your boxes whilst we grown-ups quietly go about our gaming.
Oh, and I have an Xbox, had a PS2 and had a Gamecube.
Therefore I'm best.

Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyaaaaah nyah
Sat 05/10/02 at 10:32
Regular
I wouldn't be surprised if NOLF2 got a console releasage too. I want it, the first one ruled.
Sat 05/10/02 at 10:30
"possibly impossible"
Bah! You don't want to put all your eggs in one basket! You want to have both the PC and ALL the consoles....preferably in one room.

Then you'd never leave the house again.
Sat 05/10/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, I've got my PC.
Been playing Unreal Tournament (Championship by any other name) online for over 2 years now.
Sat 05/10/02 at 10:20
Regular
Just a quick question Goaty, You getting Xbox Live and Unreal Championship? As i'd seriously like to kick your butt :P
Sat 05/10/02 at 08:50
Regular
"not dead"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Yeah, I saw SR had some right bargains in that department, but mine
> needs more than a new graphics card.
>
> I'm running a 233mhz Cyron processor here!

Or is it a Cyrix?

Something crap.
Sat 05/10/02 at 08:44
Regular
"not dead"
Yeah, I saw SR had some right bargains in that department, but mine needs more than a new graphics card.

I'm running a 233mhz Cyron processor here!
Sat 05/10/02 at 08:36
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Yeah, but my PC is too crap to play any of those...

So was mine until I ordered a Geforce2 MX 64MB graphics card off SR yesterday (£39.99, bargain).

Of course by the time it arrives next Tuesday it'll be even more obsolete than it is now, but for 40 nicker I can't really moan.
Sat 05/10/02 at 08:27
Regular
"not dead"
Yeah, but my PC is too crap to play any of those, and in the last month I've been able to play Resident Evil, Doshin the Giant, Super Mario Sunshine and Beach Spikers.

I'm happy with my lot.

:o)
Sat 05/10/02 at 01:08
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Heh.
> Sometimes it's too easy.
>
> Timesplitters 2? I'll just have to make do with Unreal Tourny 2003,
> Quake 3, No One Lives Forever 2, MOH:AA (and expansion pack) Soldier
> of Fortune 2, Delta Force Blackhawk Down, Wolfenstein and Jedi Knight
> 2.
>

Well Gamecube has Timsplitters 2, Medal of Honour, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Jedi Knight II, Die Hard Vendetta and Metroid Prime, which I think is by far a much better FPS line up.

Granted none of them have been released yet but..
Fri 04/10/02 at 23:25
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Goatboy, U completed The Thing, I have yesterday... couldv've done it ages ago. Is it good for the PC? I can imagine its a bit too hard to control. Its easy and brilliant for the PS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.