GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Helth problem."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 22:35
Regular
My wife wanted me fat and everything but this is stupid, I can`t fit into any of my clothes and she still wants me fatter so I need a waight loss site and fast!
Wed 09/10/02 at 10:06
"Large and in Charge"
She solved the prblem by giving me bigger clothes.
Fri 04/10/02 at 10:39
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Read this about 30 mins ago and have just come back to it.

Still not sure what to make of it.
:-S
Fri 04/10/02 at 10:32
"Darkness, always"
wierd

very wierd.

don't ruin your body to please someone else. Your body is either a temple or an amusement park, but never forget that you run the show, nobody else.
Fri 04/10/02 at 08:51
Regular
Does your wife keep you in a cage and every now and again stokes a stove cooker and rubs her hands together in glee?

Seriously mate, I think she's going to eat you. The next time you get a chicken bone, keep it, and pretend it's your finger. She'll never want to eat you that way.

And of course, eat whatever the hell you want, and stop taking orders. Jeez.
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
www.weightwatchers.com?
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:35
"Large and in Charge"
My wife wanted me fat and everything but this is stupid, I can`t fit into any of my clothes and she still wants me fatter so I need a waight loss site and fast!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.