GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Helth problem."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/10/02 at 22:35
Regular
My wife wanted me fat and everything but this is stupid, I can`t fit into any of my clothes and she still wants me fatter so I need a waight loss site and fast!
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:35
"Large and in Charge"
My wife wanted me fat and everything but this is stupid, I can`t fit into any of my clothes and she still wants me fatter so I need a waight loss site and fast!
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
www.weightwatchers.com?
Fri 04/10/02 at 08:51
Regular
Does your wife keep you in a cage and every now and again stokes a stove cooker and rubs her hands together in glee?

Seriously mate, I think she's going to eat you. The next time you get a chicken bone, keep it, and pretend it's your finger. She'll never want to eat you that way.

And of course, eat whatever the hell you want, and stop taking orders. Jeez.
Fri 04/10/02 at 10:32
"Darkness, always"
wierd

very wierd.

don't ruin your body to please someone else. Your body is either a temple or an amusement park, but never forget that you run the show, nobody else.
Fri 04/10/02 at 10:39
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Read this about 30 mins ago and have just come back to it.

Still not sure what to make of it.
:-S
Wed 09/10/02 at 10:06
"Large and in Charge"
She solved the prblem by giving me bigger clothes.
Wed 09/10/02 at 11:09
Regular
Solved which problem, sorry?
Wed 09/10/02 at 11:22
"Darkness, always"
So, she told you to get fat, and you did. Your clothes no longer fit you, so you got bigger clothes. And now you think the problem is solved?

Leave the twisted mare, and lose some weight. Best incentive, spend £1000 on clothes too small for you. You'll be determined to lose weight so that you can get into them*.

*this does not work for women, who will see that they can't fit into something, get depressed, and start eating 2kg bars of fruit and nut dairy milk.
Wed 09/10/02 at 16:15
"Darth Vader 3442321"
If she wants you even fatter then why do you need a weight loss site? Surely that will counteract your ability to gain weight? You should think these things through.

What you need are the details of the nearest Mac D's, BK or KFC, then go for it.

Oh and good luck!
Wed 09/10/02 at 21:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think there is a site called www.menshealth.com which shows you how to keep in pretty good physical condition. Probably gives advise on how to get a six pack as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.