GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bought Marmite"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/08 at 11:01
"possibly impossible"
...which would have been mundane in the UK, but here it's not well known. There's a little English shop round the corner that sells it and it does seem to keep the mosquitos away. Got fed up of getting bitten for the last few days.

Anyway, found a couple of Doctor Who books (recent ones) for 1.95 Euros so i got them as well. With that, the tinternet and my DS I'm fine if it rains again!
Wed 16/07/08 at 11:18
Regular
With all the immigrants coming to the UK and record numbers leaving the country. I think it won't be long till theres more Brits living in Spain than in the UK.

Wouldnt that be wonderful pb? Then you wouldnt feel homesick anymore and the expat Brits will start to get involved in Spanish politics and represent themselves.

On a more related note I love marmite :)
Wed 16/07/08 at 11:13
Regular
"Hello?"
Speaking of books on holiday, just got back from Cyprus about a week ago, the little shop outside the hotel has a bunch of paperbacks. A few Stephen King novels, so I thought great it's in English should be a good read...... 19 Euros!!!! I couldn't beleive it! I had a little look around and all the ones I looked at we over 15 Euros, so ended up reading the Sun for 2 Euros, dispicable!
Wed 16/07/08 at 11:01
"possibly impossible"
...which would have been mundane in the UK, but here it's not well known. There's a little English shop round the corner that sells it and it does seem to keep the mosquitos away. Got fed up of getting bitten for the last few days.

Anyway, found a couple of Doctor Who books (recent ones) for 1.95 Euros so i got them as well. With that, the tinternet and my DS I'm fine if it rains again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.