GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feel Everything, no i mean it."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 18:59
Regular
I thin from some games you dont' really feel you are in it.
You know feeling the effects of crashing into a wall via a car of course. I don't mean getting broken legs, or cuts and bruises i mean feeling the huge effect it makes when you collide with the wall.
Rumble paks are not realistic enough. They just make a rumbling effect on your controller and that's all.
But i want to be able to feel you are inside the car, feeling all the huge rumble it gives.

And an improved Dolby system, when something explodes, the speakers bounce back waves of long explosive sounds and sounds of people's foot steps thumping on the ground.
Any ideas?
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:59
Regular
I thin from some games you dont' really feel you are in it.
You know feeling the effects of crashing into a wall via a car of course. I don't mean getting broken legs, or cuts and bruises i mean feeling the huge effect it makes when you collide with the wall.
Rumble paks are not realistic enough. They just make a rumbling effect on your controller and that's all.
But i want to be able to feel you are inside the car, feeling all the huge rumble it gives.

And an improved Dolby system, when something explodes, the speakers bounce back waves of long explosive sounds and sounds of people's foot steps thumping on the ground.
Any ideas?
Wed 29/11/00 at 12:44
This is incredibly similar to my "Physical Challenge" discussion that won Gameaday aswell. Well done, my son
Wed 29/11/00 at 12:47
Yeah i also said that about a month ago on one of the topics. i thik the same as well.
Wed 29/11/00 at 12:49
I think 'Plaigarism' is the word we're looking for.
Wed 29/11/00 at 12:49
Not 'jealousy', but I hope your game never arrives.
Wed 29/11/00 at 15:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
YES!! It's definately copied. And it wasn't Elitesniper, it was someone logging in under his name, and it's in the wrong forum, and the spelleens all rong, and he wins all the time, and regulars never win.....

:0) :0) :0) :0) only kidding m8 :0) :0) :0) :0)

Congratulations, Elitesniper, at long last!!! Well done and I hope you have many more.
Wed 29/11/00 at 15:30
did that entry win him a game? iv'e never won, o yeah thas probaby because i am nafe at writin and ideas i have r normally cruddy. did i mention ive never won a game? and i REALLY like special reserve and have been a member for over 3 years. i swear i saw an entry sumwhere about ther'll accept bribery?
Wed 29/11/00 at 16:33
Regular
Pulsed out, i haven't seen you on this site, until this month!
Could you read what you write before you post it, your spelling is terrible!
Wed 29/11/00 at 17:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'll just translate it for you all =)

Did that entry win him a game? I've never won. Oh yeah - that's probably because I'm naff at writing and the ideas I have are normally cruddy. Did I mention I've never won a game? I REALLY like Special Reserve and have been a member for over 3 years. I swear I saw an entry somewhere about their acceptance of bribery?
Wed 29/11/00 at 17:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
where the f_ck did that 1948 come from?????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.