GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I should have won!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 16:29
Regular
What the title says it all, the past week I have wrote great game reviews, game ideas and a few decent things in here!

I am fed up of losing.
Thu 30/11/00 at 00:06
I was very suprised to have won. Though i don't think what i wrote was crap, i was just fed up with all the posts about stats going around, so i thought i would do something different. I've only been posting on this forum for about three and a half months, and i must admit, i was not, and am not trying to win. It is just nice to be able to speak to other like minded people.

The game that i won i have donated to my son's speech therapy unit, for their fund raising auction. They need fund to keep it open, without it my baby would have to travel 60 miles just to go to school.

Any how, i'm sure that you will all come up with a winning post soon.

Good luck.
Wed 29/11/00 at 21:05
i write a lot of crap and loose so i guess the system works. I've been on for a month and not won so it proves my point
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:13
"possibly impossible"
I think I must have missed all this. I've checked back through the previous posts and caught up, it sounds as if everyone had a bit of a time of it. Oh to be able to sit on my PC all day and type!

I must say, I do tend to agree with most of the winners Ali chooses, especially recent one's like BJs today. But I don't think there is a winning formula, I expect it depends on the mood Ali is in at the time (right, Ali?) Sometimes a humourous one wins and sometimes serious.

Just remember folks, it's all good clean fun (well, most of the time anyway)
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:10
Regular
They deleted all his topics, Tony thought was rude!
By the way, BJ those this person happen to be me?
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeh something to do with rude messages by his brother or something!
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:07
Regular
He won the extra game because of someone being rude.
Did you know that?
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:06
Regular
"not dead"
Yes I did win. It was my "How to launch a console" message. I thought that it was pretty original at the time of writting.
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
glad to hear!

did you win the extra game if so well done! :)
Tue 28/11/00 at 22:00
Regular
"not dead"
Actually it's not you that writes most of the crap whinging posts that annoy me.
Tue 28/11/00 at 21:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well I did not write a lot of crap, they were good and I get annoted when my things are better ( not being modest) I only wrote this in the heat of the moment and this is the first time I have wrote this kind of thing (or maybe second I can't remember)

i APOLIGIZE FOR WRITING A POINTLESS THREAD! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.