GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I should have won!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/11/00 at 16:29
Regular
What the title says it all, the past week I have wrote great game reviews, game ideas and a few decent things in here!

I am fed up of losing.
Tue 28/11/00 at 16:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What the title says it all, the past week I have wrote great game reviews, game ideas and a few decent things in here!

I am fed up of losing.
Tue 28/11/00 at 17:48
Regular
Looks like i'm not the only one feeling fed up!
When did you last win sheepY?
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Although I've won 3 times, and shouldn't be annoyed, I thought the review of Deus Ex I did last night was far superior to that of navydave's (atticus) average post.

BUT anyway, back to playing the brill Deus ex, I'm on the second mission. The SDK is SOOOO complicated!! How do you use it?!!?
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:12
Regular
I can't remember what you posted but I think some of the latest gameaday winners won on their first few days of registering!

Isn't there a hint of discrimination to Special Reserves loyal members/customers?

I buy most of my games from Special Reserve and I'm sure most of the regulars do to but some of these people are only on here cos their friends told them about this and they don't even intendo buying games over the web!
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:34
Regular
Don't worry Ant, once you know how, it's easy.

Go here for some tutorials:

http://www.gameznet.com/unreal/editing.html
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:37
Regular
Wait a new ones, going to be released sometime so don't get to know that one quite yet, otherwise you will get confused again!
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:41
Regular
It's the same princible, so it's pretty much the same. I refered Ant to a Unreal editor, not Deus Ex editor, because they are nearly exactly the same.
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:46
What's wrong with you people, i feel llike i can't win here! I can only pick one winner a day so you can't all win, that's obvious. You don't lose if you don't win, you just ...don't win. I really am trying to get through to you on this one.

You. Can't. Win. Every. Day.

Any more messages like this are in danger of disappearing where the sun don't shine. Sorry about the angry tone but i'm worked off my behind here, and everyone is still moaning that they haven't won. AAaaarraaaAArrGGhHhh...
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:49
Regular
Sorry Ali, i just get a bit frustrated, after coming to type up some much in a day!
Tue 28/11/00 at 18:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I understand but we are also annoyed when we type stuff all night and some not the best post of the day wins!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.