GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banned People"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 19:54
Regular
There are 6 people banned on the Top 100 posters list and another on the sorted by words list. Thats more than I have ever, ever seen before.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> Coley is professor frink...I think.
>
> UW.

Why are you telling me I am professor Frink I was Coley I got banned in April.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:25
Coley is professor frink...I think.

UW.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
DW wrote:
> Right, I've missed it. Why was J Savo/Lethal Weapon banned? Hmmm...

--

He was banned simply because he was there.

:-D
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:59
Regular
Right, I've missed it. Why was J Savo/Lethal Weapon banned? Hmmm...
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
I think you should be allowed to use some foul words.I know some of you are thinking "Somebody please think of the children" but the lowest age would be about 13 and you already know the words from school anyway and most of it would be for a joke not to make fun of someone.
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:14
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
ElfMan wrote:
> whats the point

The point is, people come on here to win a game, the idea is to write a review in your own words and not copy something that someone has already done before.....ie put some of your own effort into writing a reveiw and then you'll be respected alot more.

Plus people who win and are then subsequently found to have copied deserve to have their prize/user taken away.

IMO for what ever it counts.
Wed 02/10/02 at 15:43
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
whats the point, you win or you dont win, it doesn't mean that ur reviews bad, it means others where better!! Why cheat, i dont see the point :S
Wed 02/10/02 at 15:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ingenium Bartender wrote:
> it only takes 10 minutes to write a review. It probably takes longer
> to search the web for a decent review that might not be picked up by a
> search engine.
>
> damn fools

Yeah but if you arern't good at english then you arent really going to have as good a chance of winning, as if you had just copied a review from some site.
Wed 02/10/02 at 15:27
"Darkness, always"
it only takes 10 minutes to write a review. It probably takes longer to search the web for a decent review that might not be picked up by a search engine.

damn fools
Wed 02/10/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
8 people now banned on the top 100 words list.....another one heads to the SR gravesite.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.