GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Sunshine Adverts at LAST"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 18:52
Regular
Yes its true, Mazza sunshine is being advertised here in the UK. I was in the bus, looked out the window and on the BT box was a nice advert of Mario Sunshine, He's back on October 4th. I think more adverts are needed, this will help Mario and Nintendo sell. Billboards are the things to have!

(P.S. Is Blade 2 coming out on Gamecube, man at GAME says it is a really GOOD game)
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Yes its true, Mazza sunshine is being advertised here in the UK. I was in the bus, looked out the window and on the BT box was a nice advert of Mario Sunshine, He's back on October 4th. I think more adverts are needed, this will help Mario and Nintendo sell. Billboards are the things to have!

(P.S. Is Blade 2 coming out on Gamecube, man at GAME says it is a really GOOD game)
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:53
Regular
Man at GAME's a big tard then, every where i've read that Balde 2 is a smelly pile of cess.
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:55
Regular
yep saw the ad.... icant wait friday getting ready my cash
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> yep saw the ad.... icant wait friday getting ready my cash

Oh yeah, Its out this Friday, I forgot! MX superfly also out on Friday, Ninty have got a good line up this Xmas.
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Man at GAME's a big tard then, every where i've read that Balde 2 is a
> smelly pile of cess.

Thats what I thought, man at GAME using stupid persuassion to persuade PS2 players to buy Blade 2.
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well he's not just gonna say "Nah, it's crap mate, don't bother" when the shop stands to make money from it. Although I would, if I worked there, because I don't think it actually affects their wages directly. Plus I'm nice.

I suppose the whole shop might close down if nobody bought anything, and then they'd be out of a job, but it's unlikely with the prices they charge at these highstreet shops.
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:43
Regular
I have it you don't *produces giant paintbrush and paints some tu*d on the ground*

C ya
Tue 01/10/02 at 19:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I just saw the TV ad on C4.

Cool. Except for the voice-over.

But Marios voice at the end just reminds you of how cool he is!

;)
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:08
"+ suspicious minds"
Blank wrote:
> Well he's not just gonna say "Nah, it's crap mate, don't
> bother" when the shop stands to make money from it. Although I
> would, if I worked there, because I don't think it actually affects
> their wages directly. Plus I'm nice.
>
> I suppose the whole shop might close down if nobody bought anything,
> and then they'd be out of a job, but it's unlikely with the prices
> they charge at these highstreet shops.

i was hanging in a game shop on exeter abbey, and a goth looking assistant came up while i was looking at a Game gc link up cable and told me how s****y their products were. he says he bought a game controller and the joystick snapped at the base! needless to say i left the game stuff till i could get a second opinion!
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> i was hanging in a game shop on exeter abbey, and a goth looking
> assistant came up while i was looking at a Game gc link up cable and
> told me how s****y their products were. he says he bought a game
> controller and the joystick snapped at the base! needless to say i
> left the game stuff till i could get a second opinion!

Yeah! He sounds like my kinda guy! A rockin' goth assitant that doesn't mind tellin' the truth about stuff for once.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.