GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 2 DEMO now at game......"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 15:42
Regular
Yeah I got a demo at dinner when I pre ordered PES 2. Dunno what it's like yet. Also does anyone know about some competition with the demo? Anyway :P
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:02
Regular
PES2 has been pushed FORWARD a week. WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!

October 25th. oh pants, i have to go to your bloody country, England. God Damn you. Trust me to leave when the greatest footy game ever is released :(
Mon 07/10/02 at 09:06
Regular
I've won 3-1 on the demo, I think that's the best i'll manage for this competition.
Thu 03/10/02 at 20:37
Regular
"  "
Thats why I was so surprised. The game doesn't seem to have all the changes promised from the first PES. In fact, it doesn't seem much different at all.
Thu 03/10/02 at 15:12
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Blank wrote:
> I think I heard it was out on November the first. Definitely some time
> in November.
>
> What's this about fake names as well? I thought Pro Evo 1 had real
> names and stuff, ahs this been taken away?

The first Pro Evo had real names, but not for south american teams.

It was said that they had got the worldwide licence now, so don't know why BRAZIL have dodgy names. Maybe they made demo before sucuring full licence?
Thu 03/10/02 at 14:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think I heard it was out on November the first. Definitely some time in November.

What's this about fake names as well? I thought Pro Evo 1 had real names and stuff, ahs this been taken away?
Thu 03/10/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
So they can charge somebody else for it as well probably. sounds daft to me - they should be giving them away - I got a TIF2003 demo from EB a couple of weeks ago - they had a pile of them on the counter for people to help themselves to.
Thu 03/10/02 at 11:53
Regular
"  "
Badgerman wrote:
> hey Nath, can you mail the demo to me if you get bored? Pwease
>
> :D

Would do, but they said I have to take the demo back with the receipt when getting the game. Dont ask me why...

Sorry!
Thu 03/10/02 at 10:28
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
My thoughts on new demo:

Firstly..what an awful camer angle, it's miles away and you can't change it. I know this is only for the demo, but why?

You can't see the "wonderful new animations" of the players cos there about 1cm bit, and i have a 28" widescreen tv. God help people with small teles.

Second....(and my main gripe) your still not fully in control of your player.
The main 2 areas that were a problem before are still there.

1, stumbleing after a tackle, it's alot less, but still there.

2, when you pass to a player, he still stands still and waits for the ball to come, while a opposing player nips in everytime. You still can't move the player towards the ball. grrr

I'm gonna stop moaning now, cos it's still the best footy game ever, and i'll definatly buy it but, like alot of people said, not THAT much of a difference, But then the first one was SOOO good, it would be hard to improve it alot.

Also most of the enjoyment of PRO EVO is in the leagues and cup games in the master league. 3 divisions and cup games within season.

Oh must say a def improvement are the replays.
There finished on something good :)

When is it out BTW?
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well I'll be getting it anyway, as I never got PES1.

Can you just buy the demo for £2 or do you have to pre-order as well? Because I don't want to pre-order from Game if I can help it. Or can you just play the demo in the shop without paying? I don't think I'd be able to do that though, too many people watching, lack of self confidence...gah
Wed 02/10/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Like I have said before. It's alot like the old one. Changes are
> noticible but its not as 'new' as I had hoped.
-------

I remember myself saying this aswell... and im not a Pro Evo fan.

You wouldnt listen.

I hate to say it, but, I TOLD YA SO!

:-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.