GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got any cool recipies for interesting food?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 12:37
Regular
Like the title says, I'll try anything.

For exampple, last night I got an orange, cut it in 2 squeezed all the juice out with a squeezer and put it in a glass with crushed ice from my new fride. The you sprinkle a bit of sugar over the ice with all the orange in and stuff.. then put some ribena in and it tastes like really really nice grape fruit juice.

Another is to get beans, mix in some butter, whole lot of chese, loadsa spices.. whatevers at hand, some maggi, some soya sauce, tabasco sauce and gravy granuels. and man it makes the nicest stuff ever. I think my friends use me for it co they come round and they're like 'Chris make us some of your specical beans and I say.....' 'NO'

U got any nice foods?
Mon 07/10/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> Wow that sounds pretty good. Hey Slave unit, Where were you when you
> saw slipknot at Reading this year? I was right at the front left
> facing the stage (not their left)

I was exactly there too! In fact, I probably kicked you in the head at some point, as that's where I came over from the crowdsurfing. The center was too packed to get into, so I just surfed over, came out the exit and then went round and surfed again. Did it about 5 or 6 times!

Got knackered a couple of tunes from the end, so settled just at the edge of the pit, level with the left speaker about 20 foot from the rail, and helped little "slipknot hoodie 12 year old kids" get photos by holding them in the air. I like to do my bit for the up and coming metal generation. :D
Sat 05/10/02 at 01:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> DW wrote:
>
> "Give your meal an exotic name. Some examples would be Cheese on
> Toast or Toast with Cheese."
>
>
> Or Welsh Rarebit.
>
> Great, ain't it? We have our wonderful Welsh food, and it's cheese on
> toast.

OMG! Welsh rarebit is cheese on toast? I thought it was some sort of lamb dish or something. We might have haggis here, but that trumps cheese on toast.

:¬)
Sat 05/10/02 at 00:48
Regular
eggs
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:45
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Or Welsh Rarebit.
>
> Great, ain't it? We have our wonderful Welsh food, and it's cheese on
> toast.

Indeed it is. Can the Welsch actually cook cheese on toast ;c)

That reminds me of a funny story actually. Basically, my sister tried being independant by moving out. I live in London, and now she lives in Bath. Well, thinking she could cope, we were alright about her going (actually, that's a lie, she got kicked out teehee). BUT...to our utter surprise (that's also a lie...we knew she would phone with a dumb question)...she couldn't. We got a phone call..."Mum, how do I make cheese on toast? The cheese keeps falling off in the toaster, do I lay the toaster on it's side?" My reply was simply..."*Slaps head*" Next it will be "How do I make my breakfast?"

Looking back at my recipie, that actually made me laugh. I worded that perfectly. :c) I'm on a role, that's the third thing I have done today that is smart! Wahoo.
Fri 04/10/02 at 18:05
Regular
DW wrote:

"Give your meal an exotic name. Some examples would be Cheese on Toast or Toast with Cheese."

Or Welsh Rarebit.

Great, ain't it? We have our wonderful Welsh food, and it's cheese on toast.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> Oh my god lombardo why the hell did I never think of that... its so
> simple yet genious!!!

You just wait till you try it, heaven in a pizza.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:05
Regular
Ahem, okay, here goes.

INGREDIENTS:

Cheese
4 slices of bread

PREPARATION:

None

HOW TO COOK:

1) Place all four slices of bread under the grill. Slice the cheese, and cover the bread on top.

2) Turn the grill on full.

3) Wait.

HOW TO SERVE:

Take off of grill, and place on a plate.

SUGGESTIONS:

Add some Lee and Perrings after the end of step one (HOW TO COOK).

Give your meal an exotic name. Some examples would be Cheese on Toast or Toast with Cheese.

DW
Thu 03/10/02 at 23:16
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
***Genius***
Thu 03/10/02 at 23:15
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Oh my god lombardo why the hell did I never think of that... its so simple yet genious!!!
Thu 03/10/02 at 20:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
This one takes a while and I did not invent it but it tastes very nice.

Get a Pizza base and cover it with BBQ sauce (out of a bottle) spread it evenly around the base, then get some real (none of that processed malarkee) chickin and place on top and finally grate some cheese over the chicken. Place in the oven untill the cheese is nicely melted and you got yourself one hell of a pizza.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.