GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How To Make Money From Working At Home."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 18:54
Regular
Sounds...great.
Mon 30/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
DAMN it I clicked this button expecting some kind of spoof and all I found is spam. Honestly that is what i've seen four or five other JAT's type and two got banned before they were newbies. I think last time it was on about selling stamps from home to earn money. For shame!! BAH to you. ** to late at night to be kinder. Starts mumbling like angry pensioner**
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, thats a unique GAD attempt. still, should be deleted by tomorrow. Shame. It must have taken a while to type.
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:20
Regular
"i am fubby"
sounds like a pyramid scheme to me
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:08
Regular
"ProGolfer"
This happens every 2 months or so. There is always some jat comeing and explainging about it.
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I read enough of it to realise what it was.
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Firstly, it's the infamous pyramid scheme.
Secondly it can never work ? Why ? If you could make 3 million in 3 years from sitting at home then you'd be an idiot to share it, unless it didn't work.

JAT rubbish, again (no offence to othr JAT's but this is rubbish)

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:56
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
I know wasn'it

*looks away*

if you dont read it i dont see the point in replying ok
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Sounds...great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.