GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RECOMENDATION"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/09/02 at 12:30
Regular
Could some recomend a game for me to claim from SR as ive just one a gameaday! im over the moon. Anyway, i know they aint really gonna be any decent PS2 or Gc games that are good at £25 squid so ill probably look for either a perphiel or a GBa game ( why nintendo make em so bloddy expensiev!!) I heard that Breat of Fires preety good but id prefer ta get Golden Sun!Plz can some 1 lend me a hand and recomend a good product that is worth the £25 limit , or a little bit below.
cheers, ya know it makes sense, Rodney
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:50
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Yeah REZ is a preety good un. I nearly got on the dc, but im looking for something with a little more depth. And really the only PS2 game i saw that was any good was MGS for £25 but i got that and i havnt played it for ages. A lott people thought it was overhyped beyond belief and i have ta sya, they were right. Games are genrally much better when the comapny doesnt make you
a. wait for ever and ever before it is finnally relesed
b offer loads information on the game before its even come out
c say the game is a revoulation and "the best "
and d. add worthless extras too it like the dvd ( which is **** compared too the other Konami game, Silent Hill 2 with a excelent making of dvd withj it. And stupid extras for collecting dog tags. Maybe if it opend extra modes such as being able to play as snake on.......hold on......thats what there gonna do on SUBSTANCE.What **** takers!
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:38
Regular
Yeah Rez is good. I can't play it any more - no PS2. Yet ;D
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:33
Regular
REZ (PS2) - 24.99. Genius.
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:28
Regular
What consoles you got?
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:26
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
I got 7,8 and 10. Dont fancy anthology. Some games are good for going back too but im not a reto-REtro ! player so nah. All Fantasys are good but if ya go too far back it gets me a bit bored so i go and play something more uptadate.
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:14
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Have got FF Anthology?
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:14
Regular
I've heard good things about Breath of Fire, but never played it.

Give it a try, its free, so you're not going to be out of pocket!
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:11
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
I looked thru the lists of products for PS2 PC and GBA and the only product i would be able to get and what also got good reviews was Breath of Fire for the gba dya reckon i should get it or wait a little for Goldon Sun or another game to go down in price? Hopefully within the next 89 days or itll be come invalid.
Mon 30/09/02 at 13:09
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
[Keep references of your preferred sexual acts to yourself ta.]
Mon 30/09/02 at 12:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You can't claim peripherals for GAD, sadly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.