GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Jackson's Face"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 22:50
Regular
"Uuurr look at his face, it looks well weird, it's white when he should be black and he's obviously trying to be white and his nose looks like a ski jump and he has sex with monkeys and he wants to be Elizabeth Taylor and looks a bit like a girl and sleeps in a oxygen tent, with monkeys."

Is what I garnered from that Channel 5 documentary. It was pretty interesting, but the voice-over was crap and I learned nothing new. Although there was a top quote from his brother Jermaine:

"Michael wasn't a bad guy. He never threw woman off balconies."

That made me laugh, because it made me think of Tubbs going "We didn't burn him!" in League Of Gentlemen.

Urrrr, look at his face.
Fri 04/10/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Livin' it down"
Michael Jackson is a ugly moron. He looked fine in his young years. He has gone over the top with the plastic surgery.
Fri 04/10/02 at 11:07
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I saw Michael Jackson in Oxford Street the other day and I couldn't believe how blatantly he was picking his nose.

"I'll take that one", I heard him say loudly to the shop assistant.

Some people have no shame.
Fri 04/10/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Yup, Off the Wall really is a bit good. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
> is a classic.

That song reminds me of Rush Hour 2 now.
Must watch that again
Fri 04/10/02 at 10:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yup, Off the Wall really is a bit good. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough is a classic. His new stuff sucks, mind. Invincible? Ha ha ha ha.
Fri 04/10/02 at 09:10
Regular
Ditto Goatboy.
Fri 04/10/02 at 02:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think his early solo stuff is fantastic.
Sorry but I do.
Off The Wall and Thriller are superb albums, genuinely groundbreaking.

But since then, he's just gone odd. But at the end of the day, I only care about the music so he's just another formerly-excellent-now-mediocre performer.
Fri 04/10/02 at 00:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
Why did Micheal Jackson spread diarylea around his trouser department?

Kids will do anything for the taste or diarylea.

:-D
Fri 04/10/02 at 00:06
Regular
".......on the attac"
Question:

What did Michael Jackson write the song "Ben" about?

A: His pet rat
B: A small boy
C: A small boy with a sore a##e?

Answers on a postcard.
Fri 04/10/02 at 00:00
Regular
hey guyz, this is just an opinion but

michael jackson was a brilliant talent.

noone else will surpass his talent in what he does/did, especially with all this manufactured cr@p we have these days. I just see it as a terrible waste for him to be corrupted by vanity and whatever else. He is a freak now, there is no getting away from that. I just see it as a waste of talent. And I don't believe he molested any kids.
Thu 03/10/02 at 20:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think being exposed to the fame at such an early age really messed him up. He just looks like a freak now, and no matter how good his music is, he can't get back any of the respect he had.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.