GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Our streets are no longer safe, should we make it legal to own guns?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/08 at 17:47
Regular
Would you feel safer if, like America and Canada you were able to legally purchase and carry a gun to protect yourself and your family?

Whenever a killing spree happens in America they don't think about gun control. They think about getting rid of gun-free zones, so people can carry guns in shopping centres and schools.

So how about it? Would you feel safer if you could carry a gun as you walked the streets at night? Would you be able to sleep better knowing you had a handgun under your pillow incase someone broke into your house to harm you and your family?

They say gun control doesn't work, that all it does is give the criminals the advantage because the last thing they want is their victims to be armed too.

(I'm just putting this question to you all, not telling you what I think - yet)
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 13/07/08 at 17:47
Regular
Would you feel safer if, like America and Canada you were able to legally purchase and carry a gun to protect yourself and your family?

Whenever a killing spree happens in America they don't think about gun control. They think about getting rid of gun-free zones, so people can carry guns in shopping centres and schools.

So how about it? Would you feel safer if you could carry a gun as you walked the streets at night? Would you be able to sleep better knowing you had a handgun under your pillow incase someone broke into your house to harm you and your family?

They say gun control doesn't work, that all it does is give the criminals the advantage because the last thing they want is their victims to be armed too.

(I'm just putting this question to you all, not telling you what I think - yet)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.