GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You've heard of Console wars.... This is animal wars. Which is the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
Hmmmmm well which animal is the most best animal in the world would you think? Personally I think Cats are the best animals in the world. They clean themselves, walk themselves. Are very affectionate but not as affectionate dogs which is good because dogs smell and poo in your garden which is bad but cats have pride and poo in other peoples gardens.

Do you think cats or any animals have any potential in THE FUTURE OF GAMING? Are animals in games good or bad? I personally prefer games with humans rather than animals and aliens. When you think about sonic.. was that good? Instead of A hedgehog what would be a good animal character.... I'd say a hamster which would be called Phonic..... oh man what a brilliant idea. Just think about it... Phonic the Hamster.
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
two words:
Whats Slender Loris?
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Two words:
Slender
Loris
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:00
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I thought of something really cool today... Instead of Phonic the hamster and Sonic the hedgehog..... how bout..... Chronic the Hamster. I could give you the idea of the best game in the worold but it'd probably get banned soooo you know.
Mon 30/09/02 at 09:59
Regular
I dunno, an underwater adventure starring a wise seahorse....

No wait, that sounds a poncey. What about a pig with a flick-knive.... Game name: Pink'n'Hard.
Mon 30/09/02 at 09:56
Regular
It's got to be a Goatboy.

Half boy, half goat, and it plays the drums, gets drunk and generally makes silly fanboys look silly.

;)
Mon 30/09/02 at 09:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Gorillas.

Not only are they powerful, regal creatures that can throw a grown-man over 20 ft into the air but you can dress them like old women and slap them about until they get angry
Mon 30/09/02 at 09:49
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I wonder what cat would taste like..... I suggest something like a piney wood taste probably.
Mon 30/09/02 at 01:18
"High polygon count"
Cats every time.
Mon 30/09/02 at 00:06
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
EAT IT!
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
"Go Eat Shoe" then!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.