GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Watch Dave Gorman tonight or die."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 20:26
Regular
I'm sorry I have to be harsh, but I'm really getting fed up with all you people who are not watching the comic genius that is Dave Gorman.

Only five known people including myself in my year group of around 150 have seen Dave Gorman. As a result I have decided to attempt the task of converting as many people on this forum as possible from "Who's Dave Gorman" people to "Dave Gorman is funny" people.

You will find Dave Gormans Important Astrology experiment at 10:40pm on BBC2 tonight. The basic overview of this program is that a man called Dave Gorman is acting as a human guinea pig and following his horoscopes to work out whether they have any impact on our lives. It's not scientific, it's more funny. More information on the experiment here:
http://www.davegorman.com/dgiaep2.html

So if you like a laugh, and are fed up of all these repetitive and dull sitcoms that call themselves "funny" and for once in your damn life want to actually rediscover what really is funny, watch this fantastic original type of humour that has me in stitches in my bed whilst my family is trying to sleep. I have never laughed so loud. Last week I hit 9.9 on the laughter scale when Dave Gorman shouted "LEG IT" in a farmers field who's horse he had stuck a unicorn's horn on whilst his camera crew had distracted him. I hit 9.2 when he pushed his way to the front of a queue of old people because his horoscope had told him to "make sure old people don't get in your way".

Trust me you have to see this, if you don't see it tonight or next week (you really are running out of time to see this it is only a 6 part series) I will personally hunt you down and kill you. No excuses, no going to bed at 10pm because your "tired".

Make sure you reply to this post tomorrow, and if you've seen it already reply to this post. Otherwise I'll be finding out your details and hunting you down.

That's all.
WATCH DAVE GORMAN! *cough*
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
"$Cash or Cheque$"
I watch it he is so funny the funniest thing is the end when everyone stands up and repeats after him like the Mr B.D Gorman do not give him a hug for he is a time waster.
Mon 30/09/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I had never heard of this guy untill about 10:30pm last night.

I was watching The Osbournes on Sky when I decided to flick-through some other channels during the break. I then came across this...

Brilliant and funny!
Can't wait 'till next Sunday now! :D

There's only one thing that beats this though...
The return of The Office tonight at 10! :D
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
I have reason to believe that Dave Gorman is in reality a ferrit named Phillip Stetchworthy of Humberside Lane, Colchester. And that he is currently wanted for questioning by the police in relation to a number of interpritive dances that have been performed in the area
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It was hilarious
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
gerrid wrote:
> Rakuga aka Dave Gorman's friend Danny.
> Oh, and who watched his previous show, where he had to find 52 people
> with the same name as him. It was amusing.

Yes. The airport security when Dave Gorman went to find the Israeli Dave Gorman was the best.
"What is your purpose of visit..."
"To find someone called Dave Gorman, record him saying "Hi I'm Dave Gorman" and have my photo taken with him.."
"Could you step aside please..."
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Rakuga wrote:
> You will find Dave Gormans Important Astrology experiment at 10:40pm
> on BBC2 tonight.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Rakuga aka Dave Gorman's friend Danny.
Oh, and who watched his previous show, where he had to find 52 people with the same name as him. It was amusing.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Bobba you"
I've seen one before. Found it pretty funny. I'll watch it depends what time it's on.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I'm sorry I have to be harsh, but I'm really getting fed up with all you people who are not watching the comic genius that is Dave Gorman.

Only five known people including myself in my year group of around 150 have seen Dave Gorman. As a result I have decided to attempt the task of converting as many people on this forum as possible from "Who's Dave Gorman" people to "Dave Gorman is funny" people.

You will find Dave Gormans Important Astrology experiment at 10:40pm on BBC2 tonight. The basic overview of this program is that a man called Dave Gorman is acting as a human guinea pig and following his horoscopes to work out whether they have any impact on our lives. It's not scientific, it's more funny. More information on the experiment here:
http://www.davegorman.com/dgiaep2.html

So if you like a laugh, and are fed up of all these repetitive and dull sitcoms that call themselves "funny" and for once in your damn life want to actually rediscover what really is funny, watch this fantastic original type of humour that has me in stitches in my bed whilst my family is trying to sleep. I have never laughed so loud. Last week I hit 9.9 on the laughter scale when Dave Gorman shouted "LEG IT" in a farmers field who's horse he had stuck a unicorn's horn on whilst his camera crew had distracted him. I hit 9.2 when he pushed his way to the front of a queue of old people because his horoscope had told him to "make sure old people don't get in your way".

Trust me you have to see this, if you don't see it tonight or next week (you really are running out of time to see this it is only a 6 part series) I will personally hunt you down and kill you. No excuses, no going to bed at 10pm because your "tired".

Make sure you reply to this post tomorrow, and if you've seen it already reply to this post. Otherwise I'll be finding out your details and hunting you down.

That's all.
WATCH DAVE GORMAN! *cough*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.