GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Watch Dave Gorman tonight or die."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 20:26
Regular
I'm sorry I have to be harsh, but I'm really getting fed up with all you people who are not watching the comic genius that is Dave Gorman.

Only five known people including myself in my year group of around 150 have seen Dave Gorman. As a result I have decided to attempt the task of converting as many people on this forum as possible from "Who's Dave Gorman" people to "Dave Gorman is funny" people.

You will find Dave Gormans Important Astrology experiment at 10:40pm on BBC2 tonight. The basic overview of this program is that a man called Dave Gorman is acting as a human guinea pig and following his horoscopes to work out whether they have any impact on our lives. It's not scientific, it's more funny. More information on the experiment here:
http://www.davegorman.com/dgiaep2.html

So if you like a laugh, and are fed up of all these repetitive and dull sitcoms that call themselves "funny" and for once in your damn life want to actually rediscover what really is funny, watch this fantastic original type of humour that has me in stitches in my bed whilst my family is trying to sleep. I have never laughed so loud. Last week I hit 9.9 on the laughter scale when Dave Gorman shouted "LEG IT" in a farmers field who's horse he had stuck a unicorn's horn on whilst his camera crew had distracted him. I hit 9.2 when he pushed his way to the front of a queue of old people because his horoscope had told him to "make sure old people don't get in your way".

Trust me you have to see this, if you don't see it tonight or next week (you really are running out of time to see this it is only a 6 part series) I will personally hunt you down and kill you. No excuses, no going to bed at 10pm because your "tired".

Make sure you reply to this post tomorrow, and if you've seen it already reply to this post. Otherwise I'll be finding out your details and hunting you down.

That's all.
WATCH DAVE GORMAN! *cough*
Mon 30/09/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i watched dave gormans hunt for other dave gormans.

heh :D
Mon 30/09/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'll take my chances ;D
Mon 30/09/02 at 20:02
"period drama"
You must all watch The Office tonight at 10!
ALL OF YOU!
Mon 30/09/02 at 20:01
"period drama"
Did anyone see it a few weeks back where he want to a school and graveled their car-park entrance bit?
Well, that was the school my dad went too!

Last episode next sunday : (
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:59
His Dave Gorman search was a well good series.

Did you see the episode last week when he put the horn and that horse while Danny was distracting the farmer, then you saw him running off shouting "Leg it!".

Classic. (:)
Mon 30/09/02 at 19:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think the guy is great. I was chuckling away when i seen how knackered he was after playing football.
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Solskjær wrote:
> I had never heard of this guy untill about 10:30pm last night.
>
> I was watching The Osbournes on Sky when I decided to flick-through
> some other channels during the break. I then came across this...
>
> Brilliant and funny!
> Can't wait 'till next Sunday now! :D
>
>
> There's only one thing that beats this though...
> The return of The Office tonight at 10! :D

Stupid BBC changed the start time from 10.40 to 10.30 so I missed 10 precious minutes of the series!!

Only one episode left now though.. :(
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:33
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I watch it! ME ME ME!

So funny!

(Getting himself to go to New York for an hour :D)
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:14
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Dave Gorman is my favourite presenter/comedian type thing. Especially some of the things he does. That smile just makes me laugh so much. The Dave Gorman collection was funnier than his important astrological experiment though I think.

He shaved off his sideburns on the Frank Skinner show :@
Mon 30/09/02 at 18:01
Regular
It was superb, as usual. I would also reccomend getting the book, which accompanies the first series.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.