GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legend of Zelda - what do you think?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 14:26
Regular
Anyone who has read reviews or seen screenshots of the new Legend of Zelda please give their opinions. What do you think of the new design or storyline? Also, anyone know when it comes out?
Thu 03/10/02 at 15:54
Regular
^Anubis^ wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> So your claim to fame is having a brother who's kinda popular on a
> website....
> ???????????? Who are you directing that question to? I have no
> brother, so you must not be talking to me.

Indeed, it appears another member directed a comment at me talking about his brother - which makes me wonder why you couldn't work that out...
Thu 03/10/02 at 15:51
"The Will of D."
Yes. When you save the old lady wait until the next day and you can buy an upgraded one for 500 rupees.
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
^Anubis^ wrote:
> Buy one from the middle shop at west Clock Town.~
Is it the guy asking for $200.
Wed 02/10/02 at 18:04
"The Will of D."
Buy one from the middle shop at west Clock Town.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Wats_the_crack"
I don't know what to do on Zelda 2 for the n64 I have competed the Deku temple and have the bow I went up the mountains and knock the piece of ice of and I think I need a bomb bag but I don't know where to get it help me please someone please.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:48
Regular
"^_^"
Zelda will soon rule the world with Link at her Side.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:44
"The Will of D."
Edgy wrote:
> So your claim to fame is having a brother who's kinda popular on a
> website....
???????????? Who are you directing that question to? I have no brother, so you must not be talking to me.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:22
Regular
So your claim to fame is having a brother who's kinda popular on a website....
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:21
"The Will of D."
The entire LoZ series is what is being questioned here not just the next game, I think that all of the quests of Hyrule, Termina and so-on-and-so-fourth are quite amazingly thought up. Well done to all those men from Japan who made up the story lines for all 9 games, especially for Shigsy he deserves the biggest applause.
Wed 02/10/02 at 17:20
"How are you today?"
Parr wrote:
> It is Zelda. What more can i say. WOW

The 2 N64 Zelda Games were only the best 2 rated games for N64 in the world so it is more than WOW. Being the best 2 rated games, this new one should be even better, lets just hope Nintendo keep up those master game development skills to the top of the mountain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.