GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legend of Zelda - what do you think?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 14:26
Regular
Anyone who has read reviews or seen screenshots of the new Legend of Zelda please give their opinions. What do you think of the new design or storyline? Also, anyone know when it comes out?
Sun 29/09/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
Anyone who has read reviews or seen screenshots of the new Legend of Zelda please give their opinions. What do you think of the new design or storyline? Also, anyone know when it comes out?
Sun 29/09/02 at 14:27
Regular
"Yaarrgghh!"
So, cel shading - great:-) or hate:-(?
Sun 29/09/02 at 14:36
Regular
Yeah its great ahem nice storyline better graphics... anything else?
Sun 29/09/02 at 14:39
"The Will of D."
Brilliant all round.
Sun 29/09/02 at 14:40
Regular
Cell shading is great :)

The last I heard a February release was being aimed for. Although If I were you I would put it down as an end of March/start of April release.
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:06
"The Will of D."
Umm the end of Febs release is in the USA, so make it a April/May Uk release.
Sun 29/09/02 at 19:49
Regular
I'd much prefer realistic graphics than cell shading, but hey, the classic gameplay will still be there and I'll be getting it.
Sun 29/09/02 at 19:52
"The Will of D."
Damn right Maverick.
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:27
Regular
"eat me"
i think the graphics look like terrible the game play looks good which i think will sway me to buy me. y cant they do the same grahics as the hobbit just like old skool zelda on the 64 they have messed with perfection on the graphics and i think they have failed miserably

i want the hobbit any ideas of a release date
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
"$hit happens"
Well i am un sure about Zelda, i am more than likely not going to get it, mainy because it hinkthe graphics would have been much better lik FFX, but the game looks good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.