GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meeow"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 13:14
Regular
Is anyone on here a IGN insider/subscriber?
Because IGN have just reviewed BLiNX - they gave it 8.8 - which is a good score, but the review is locked. Only insiders can read it.

If anyone is, perhaps you could cut'n'paste the review in here, so I/we can read it.... :)
Mon 30/09/02 at 00:12
Regular
Oh well, guess I'll have to wait....

*hiss* - (that's what cats do when they're pished off) -

I'll shut up.
Sun 29/09/02 at 23:33
tis stupid. why pay for a review when i can read a good quality review such as i dunno sav's :)
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:23
Regular
"BOSE"
i know how you feel. same with GameSpot, used to be free. now most of the cool stuff's locked up - scumbags!
Sun 29/09/02 at 21:20
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Come on who is a member someone must be a member.
Sun 29/09/02 at 19:12
Regular
*Kneels* "Please IGN Members, Tell us!"
Sun 29/09/02 at 18:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I never signed up because I don't see the point in paying for it when theres a multitude of free sites to get the same stuff from. ;-)
Sun 29/09/02 at 17:46
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Yeh come on who can do that for us? Some one must be a member.
Sun 29/09/02 at 17:32
cheeky ;)
Sun 29/09/02 at 13:14
Regular
Is anyone on here a IGN insider/subscriber?
Because IGN have just reviewed BLiNX - they gave it 8.8 - which is a good score, but the review is locked. Only insiders can read it.

If anyone is, perhaps you could cut'n'paste the review in here, so I/we can read it.... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.