GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meeow"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 13:14
Regular
Is anyone on here a IGN insider/subscriber?
Because IGN have just reviewed BLiNX - they gave it 8.8 - which is a good score, but the review is locked. Only insiders can read it.

If anyone is, perhaps you could cut'n'paste the review in here, so I/we can read it.... :)
Thu 03/10/02 at 15:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Crank The Weasal is going to be a platformer I think. Plus now that Rare is around, no doubt it'll only be so long before the likes of Conker and Banjo make an appearance.
Thu 03/10/02 at 14:46
Regular
I wouldn't put JSRF down as a platformer...althoguh admittadly I don't know what I'd put it down as.

And Oddworld..yeah, I suppose it is.

And Rayman? Heh. Can't beleive they still make those..
Wed 02/10/02 at 23:48
Regular
Jet Set Radio Future and Oddworld could be classed as platformers.

The ones yet to be released are:

Malice
Toejam & Earl 3 (XBOX exclusive)
Psychonauts (XBOX exclusive)
Rayman 3
Vexx

and of course Blinx (exclusive)
Wed 02/10/02 at 23:46
Rayman?
Wed 02/10/02 at 23:43
Regular
Best platform game on the X-box?

Out of interest, what are the other platform games on the X-box? I can't say I've really heard of any..
Wed 02/10/02 at 23:03
well you better cause if you don't
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Don't worry - Mike worked on the railway, he knows where to go. Plus I can get myself around London fine - had to plenty of times with Jul. ;-)
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Blinx is definatly still on my list. :-)
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:55
i hope you know where we're going Sav LOL don't fancy 2 hours just trying to find it!
Wed 02/10/02 at 21:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Silent85 wrote:
> is it close to any stations this show I might go :D

I think you need to get off at Tower Hill in London and walk through to Earls Court. ;-) If your gonna go - just get into London and from there you'll be able to get an underground employee to help you. I'm pretty sure its Tower Hill you need to get to though. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.