GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Freeola Staffie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/08 at 13:45
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Who is the best Freeola Staffie:

Who is second best?
Vexxed, ButchML, Mclong, or Jubbachainsaw

This is an ego based activity to see which staffie is most valued.

Leaderboard
1. Vexxed
1. Jubbachainsaw
2. Luetchyboy
3. ButchML
3. McLong
Fri 11/07/08 at 17:50
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I can understand that :p and ty ^_^

Now, the question is, do I lower myself to logging in as Machie and voting for myself :o :p
Fri 11/07/08 at 17:46
Regular
Vexxxed because I'm too scared to ever address the others directly.
Fri 11/07/08 at 17:07
Regular
pb wrote:
> I'm afraid the over-riding factor is that Vexxxed has sorted out
> all my GAD claims and that counts for a lot :)

Who do you think in messes them all up?
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:50
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Im the one who chooses GADs and sends out the vouchers so in future I'll remember that matey
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:39
"possibly impossible"
I'm afraid the over-riding factor is that Vexxxed has sorted out all my GAD claims and that counts for a lot :)
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:34
Regular
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Luetchy bullies me and Butch (who by the way Luetch makes him
> change the u to an i in his name in the office). Luetch has made
> me and Butch cry at least 4 times each in the last week and he
> really does reduce morale. But on the plus he does make a good
> cup of tea. So vote for me to win and Luetch to lose dammit

More slandourous talk from Jubbachainsaw...

Truth is I am well renowned for my charitable acts within the company, I regulary offer foot massages to my co-workers, and instead of a lunch break I offer an hours counselling session to anyone who wishes it. As a result I have (and this is only within the workplace) saved 4 marriages, inspired somebody to turn their life around (they are now a millionaire btw) helped 4 people manage their multiple personality disorder, and convinced a sheep it was a goat.

Plus anyone who votes for me will get a lollipop guaranteed* Vexxxed is unloyal so don't vote for him, he bad mouthes all the forum peeps in the office. As for Butch he's a spurs fan if thats not enough reason to not vote for him then leave now. Jubba just jabbas on about rubbish all day and how he intends to build a death star and kill everyone. So I guess I win by default.

*Not a guarantee, subject to age and status.
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:20
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I voted jubbachainsaw :D
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:06
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Wahey, cheers schummi :D
Fri 11/07/08 at 15:52
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
You need to vote again I'm afraid as Eccles wasn't included in the vote as he isn't part of our peasant support team. He is higher up the Freeola Heirachy
Fri 11/07/08 at 15:35
Regular
Vexxed because I seen him on here longer =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.