GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kurt Cobain: Suicide or Murder?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/09/02 at 12:16
Regular
Most people think that Kurt Cobain commited suicide on 8th April 1994, but if you get into more details of what happened, you could discover a few weird things........

He was found lying on his back, with a shotgun pointing towards his mouth. But the Police found no fingerprints on the gun...how could it have been cleaned from fingerprints?? (Kurt Cobain wasn't wearing any gloves)

The "suicide" note that Cobain wrote had nothing to do with suicide, it is merely explaining that he was quitting the music industry.

Three times a lethal dose of heroin had been injected into Cobain's blood, but if he'd injected that amount of herion into his blood, he couldn't possibly have picked up the shotgun and shot himself.......Wouldn't he have been immediately incapacitated?

Based on the heroin, (morphine), blood levels found in Cobain's body, preliminary research indicates Kurt Cobain would have been immediately incapacitated. He could not have picked up that shotgun. He could not have pulled that trigger.

A Lot of the story about Kurt Cobain is lies. The police close the case too quickly and didn't look at all the evidence. There is much more evidence for Murder than suicide. It was all lies - One of the most likley verdicts is that Kurt Cobain was murdered by a hitman sent out by Courtney Love, his wife, whom he was about to divorce.

What do you think? Suicide or Murder? It's you choice, but the evidence points greatly to the murder of Kurt Cobain.
Mon 30/09/02 at 23:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
In Utero rules

Bit of a waste either way I suppose
Mon 30/09/02 at 20:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well, it was clearly suicide - he had attempted suicide many times before, and Courtney SAVED his life many times. If she wanted him dead, she could have easily have let him die before and make it look like an accident.
Also, fingerprints were not found on the gun, but the forensic analysis found smearing on the handle. This is because Kurt's hands stiffened on the handle after he died, and police had to wrench the gun out of his hand, thus smearing the prints. I don't like to go into too much detail about his death, but his wife LOVED him and would not have had him killed.

On a related note, has anyone heard "You Know You're Right" - It's a pretty good song and was leaked last week. He recorded it 3 months before he died. Sounds more polished than most Nirv***na recordings, and perhaps the birth of a new "Nirv***na sound"

Oh, and Kurt was pretty sick - just read his bio, "Heavier Than Heaven" by Charles Cross. He regularly collected pictures of body parts from science journals, and had an alarmingly large collection. Apparently his favourites were deceased v****nas. (uhh).
Mon 30/09/02 at 09:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Heh

"Look, he's got a good voice"
"But he's a ball-less little puppet"
"Yes but what a nice voice"
"But it's a neutred girly-man voice, he has no power behind it"
"Ah but it's sweet"
"No, it's not. It's the castrated, spiritless drone of someone that has no soul"
"But I like Unchained Melody, it's a nice song"
"No,it's not."
Mon 30/09/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Acid Casual"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> No, I'm not exactly a fan of Gareth Gates - he looks the same whatever
> he sings, and is pretty wooden. But having said that, he does have a
> decent enough voice, and he can sing, rather than just shouting words
> in an angry fashion.

lol

Wookiee you sound like my dad.
Mon 30/09/02 at 00:54
Regular
A$hcutu5 wrote:

> 2) El Blokey kids do stupid things, for example you got hold of your
> daddies PC and tried to talk like a grown up but the little podger
> fingers dont know what to type.
LOL
Mon 30/09/02 at 00:51
Regular
well I think nirvana were superb. to tell the truth I only started listening to them after kurts death. definitely a musical genius of our time.

as for his death, to be honest, I don't care. The guy obviously had a few unresolved issues and certainly liked his drugs. bad things happen to people who let their life slip, sad but true, the party has to end eventually, and he lost his grip on what was important. A shame, a waste of talent, but it happens.

If he was murderered (which I doubt) it was probably a result of bad decisions on his part. I think we will never really know.

I don't think it matters, we should just celebrate his genius as best we can and move on.
Sun 29/09/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Well, I know stuff all about Kurt Cobain and all this, so I'll just ask this.

If this evidence points to murder, then why don't the police continue to follow it up, or are they all in on "it" as well ?

If a hitman was hired, he must be a pretty bad one because this evidence is lying everywhere, if the heroin was enough to kill him why shoot him as well ? Seems a little pointless for any killer who'se been hired to make that kinda mess when he could just put the heroin in and leave a lot less evidence behind...

Lastly, if it's such common knowledge hi wife hired a hitman, where's the cold hard evidence ?

If I was cynical I'd say all this is just fans trying to create some kind of new Elvis by creatinga mythology around a dead rock star....

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:24
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
hmmmm well..... its a stupid question as most of the fingers DO point to scuicide BUT, this is an eye opener.
Sat 28/09/02 at 22:05
lol
Sat 28/09/02 at 18:43
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
MeEkY wrote:
> If you say that, then you mustn't be a rocker. Sorry, but everyone's
> not going to stop talking about Kurt Cobain. Do you wanna know why?
> Coz the songs Nirvana wrote, nearly all were classics, but then they
> are all so simple to play.

Hey, I'm as big a Nirvana fan as the next guy. It's the talk about this conspiracy theory crap I'm tired of. Otherwise, talking of the band is fine.

> Oh yea, and I suppose you didn't do anything like shove ur cat up the
> chimney when you were young (mabey you still are young).....one of my
> friends stuck his cat into a drawer when he was like 5 & it stayed
> in there for like 2 days (and survived).....he put it in thinking that
> it would make a comfy place for it..........which was an accident
>
> How does u kno that Kurt didn't do that by accident??

Because he was a sicko. He was at an age where he knew what he was doing. Read any biographies on him lately? Cobain was a great musician, but he was also a freak, a sadist.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.