GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will be the first to beat Arsenal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/09/02 at 11:05
Regular
So, Arsenal say that they are gonna go through the Premiership unbeaten this year. But I think they will be beaten.

Who do you think will be the first Premiership team to beat Arsenal?

My prediction is Aston Villa, don't ask why but I think these might shock Arsenal.
Sat 28/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think that Arsenal will set a Premiership record at this rate. I think that they will win the Premiership earlier than Man United won it.

Sorry if it's not explained properly.
Sat 28/09/02 at 18:08
"High polygon count"
I understand what you mean, Foreman.

There's no reason they couldn't, but i still think it's a bit early to start thinking aobut things like that.

The biggest fear at the moment has to be burnout.

We had a tough game last Wednesday, despite what the scoreline may suggest, and a fair amount of travelling. Today's game was fast-paced, too.

This Wednesday we have more travelling and possibly another hectic game.

And then another game next Saturday - which, in theory, should be easy - but after the games before it, who knows? It would be a typical Arsenal shocker to lose their first game to the 'easiest' team they've played!

But the pace at which we play is sure to suffer at some point. Personally, if Arsenal are going to lose, I'd rather it be to a team like Sunderland than anyone else in one of the so-called 'six-pointer' matches.
Sat 28/09/02 at 18:10
Regular
thank god freedy had a rest....and they took off a couple of players near the end of the game.
Sat 28/09/02 at 21:11
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
EVERTON FC - Week on saturday
Sat 28/09/02 at 22:12
Regular
i dont think we are quite scared of everton..........
Sat 28/09/02 at 22:43
Well, Leeds is out of the question.
Sat 28/09/02 at 23:12
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
§n][pe® wrote:
> i dont think we are quite scared of everton..........

Understatement. Of. The. Century.
Sat 28/09/02 at 23:43
Regular
Mills and Kelly gifted you the first two goals.

Both muppets.

I'm not saying Arsenal wernt good. Just that Leeds were crap.

They lost to sunderland at home for gods sake!
Sun 29/09/02 at 00:24
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> They lost to sunderland at home for gods sake!

Yeah, but they beat you!
Sun 29/09/02 at 00:27
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
He's got a point :P

After all, Man Utd ARE the worst team in the Premier ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.