GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will be the first to beat Arsenal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/09/02 at 11:05
Regular
So, Arsenal say that they are gonna go through the Premiership unbeaten this year. But I think they will be beaten.

Who do you think will be the first Premiership team to beat Arsenal?

My prediction is Aston Villa, don't ask why but I think these might shock Arsenal.
Sat 28/09/02 at 11:05
Regular
"Baros!!!"
So, Arsenal say that they are gonna go through the Premiership unbeaten this year. But I think they will be beaten.

Who do you think will be the first Premiership team to beat Arsenal?

My prediction is Aston Villa, don't ask why but I think these might shock Arsenal.
Sat 28/09/02 at 11:22
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
If anyone beats them, it'll be Bolton.

But nobody will >:-D
Sat 28/09/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Festivus!"
Hopefully LEEDS today
Sat 28/09/02 at 13:21
Regular
bloody hell, had enough of that game.

I'd like to slap every one of those Leeds players. Muppets.

Especially Mills.
Sat 28/09/02 at 14:09
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ooh, and Arsenal score four for the second consecutive game.
Sat 28/09/02 at 14:12
Regular
ROFL I am loving it...... COME ON ARSENAL MAN!!!!!
Sat 28/09/02 at 14:52
"High polygon count"
Foreman wrote:
> So, Arsenal say that they are gonna go through the Premiership
> unbeaten this year.

No, that's a mis-quote.

As they've just pointed out on Sky Sports, Arsene Wenger said he believes that they *could* go through the season unbeaten - he has never claimed that they *will* be unbeaten.

It will take a severe dip in form for anyone to beat us in domestic games, but it will obviously happen sooner or later. My guess is that it will be in a Cup game.

But we've now equalled Man U's Premiership record of consecutive unbeaten games - and the next is Sunderland at Highbury, so that should make the record our own, along with all the others we've claimed recently.
Sat 28/09/02 at 14:54
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> bloody hell, had enough of that game.
>
> I'd like to slap every one of those Leeds players. Muppets.

Hee hee. Same players that beat your lot 1-0, wasn't it?

It's not that they were poor, just that we were far to classy.
Sat 28/09/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Leeds were poor wookie, they were even poor against us but we simply couldn't finish and allowed them to score just like yourselves however you lot are scoring freely at the moment and that is the difference at the moment.
Sat 28/09/02 at 17:52
"High polygon count"
Leeds weren't poor - they had 13 attempts at goal, compared to our 8. Yes, that may be down to their finishing, but elsewhere on the pitch they were just made to look ordinary.

Funny how when we get a good result ike that, it's because the opposition were poor, yet when United do, it's because they're so good...

Still, next Saturday's game against Sunderland should be interesting. Cricket score, anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.