GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How does E-Bay work???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/09/02 at 18:32
Regular
I was on e-bay looking to sell some PS2 games and DVD's until I came across the Invoice every month???

Im alright with the 15pence listing charge and 5% fee at the end of a sale, but what is this invoice every month business... I want to sell some games for the first time on e-bay but dont want to use my card... so by cheque I read... but they say they will make a payment every month by invoice on my account, is this even for when i'm not even selling something or is it just to do with the selling of an item???

Cheers for any help clearing up this mess...

*If anyone would like to purchase the games i have for sale directly from me then e-mail me: [email protected]

Resident Evil CV
LMA Manager 2002
Fifa Football 2002
Max Payne
Medal of Honour: Frontline
MGS2
Evolution DVD
Trigger Happy TV Series 2 DVD

Cheers

P.S.> Im off out in 10mins, so If I dont reply I will soon...

Why?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 05/10/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Cheers for that.
>
> It turned out the guy was genuine - his graphics card just needed the
> drivers updating. Just my overly suspicious mind I guess!

Best way to be on Ebay, trust me on that !Most people are trustworthy, once people get 20 or so positives they're okay. A gret trick for sellers to do, if you suspect someone isn't going to pay up, is to use the "search" option on Ebay.

Search "By Buyer", include completed items, and see how much someone has been buying, if its a lot of stuff and they've not got much feedback then start worrying. Lastly, my last it of advice for anyone selling is toonly give buyers 7 business days after the auction ends to pay up. After that relist the item and do a non paying bidder to get your money back, unless they have a genuine reason which you believe, though this can be hard. It's down to how nice you're feeling at the time I guess....

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.