GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD Attempt 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Hello, My name is Joe Alan Thomas, JAT for short. This is my first post and I hope that it does well.

The Playstation 2 is rubbish. I want it to do rubbish. My mate has a PS2, and I think that it is poo. I once spat on it while he was not looking. The graphics are poor, the sound is crap and the games are worse. What do you think? I think that this post should get a GAD because I am stupid."

Now for a little spoof, which will definately get me, Joe Alan Thomas' that GAD

" One day I walked on some WHITESTRIPES. It was EVIL and DARK and ELITE CHAOS was going on. I saw a man who said I should become a CUBIST, but I said 'ER-NO'. I felt a bit on EDGY and SHEEPY after that, before doing that hip new dance, THE GERRID. It was a TRIBUTE to that band, the MAVERICK's. I went into a shop after that and bought some spoons and moons and weddings and rooms and broooms. As well as a MONKEY WITH AN ATTITUDE."

Just to make that GAD 100% certain, let me do a review.

"A Review on Super Monkey Ball
By Joe-Alan

I bought this the other day. I thought it was nice. I like monkeys and I like balls. You roll around in balls. That is good.

Once I met a monkey and it spat at me. So I kicked it."

Now for a couple of hints and tips

"Tip For Grand Theft Auto 3
By Joe-Alan

Don't buy this game. My mate bought it and it had half a dead rat inside the box as well as a pint of milk and Sony wouldn't repay him. The game is the worst I've Ever played as well, It's just the same as the last 2.

Cheat For Luigi's Mansion
By Joe-Alan

Suck up the ghosts with your handbag that you find in the space shuttle. My mate got the handbag and completed it in 10 minutes, which unlocks Mario as a playable character, as well as peach. MWAH!"

OVER to you Gerrid (Delete this bit)

Delete what bit? Oh I see.
I think that I need more attempts:

Joe Allen’s comments on Rare.
I love rare so much my mate says that they’re rubbish because they only make like 2 games every 5 years but I don’t agree, so I spat on his mum while he wasn’t looking. I think that Rare should not make games for Microsoft because Bill gates is a moron with greasy hair and I sent him a letter bomb because he bought Rare.

Joe-Alan’s Story of the day
GAD attempt 13

He had a knife and he wanted to slice some buxom wenches, so he boarded the first boat to the Americas. He met miss Prundice who was overly buxom. He took her under the moonlight, upon the brass poop deck as the sailors watched in amazement at his wet legs.
He had magical powers. He could get a big leg on his foot at any time of day, even if he was slicing buxom wenches upside the face.
He was spitting all over the spittoon. It was not a pretty sight, and it made bare of them heads whitey. You don’t even want to know what my mate thought that meant. Let’s just say he whiteyed bare on reaction. SO he bought an Xbox and dropped it on his foot, and it crushed his moon, which he kept there, and it was an apocalypse. He had bare crack in his palm, and he was selling it to his clients, who were all crackheads, like Lucy Reid, who was loose like reid, and bate luce, wand fatty like lane. SO I spat on them when they weren’t looking and sold them some brooms for a playaround.

Joe-Alan’s final GAD attempt, involving a review of his GAD attempts.
I think that he was sate on a spoon, but my mate said I was really good at typing, so I decided to try and win me some free games. I thought I would lose at first, because I saw that RM18 and Meka had both posted really long topics, and I decided it was time to end their reign, much like the czar of Ravich. Daniel says he fancies Sophie, but so does moon face, so there was much confusion.
In conclusion, I conclude that my mate was wrong, and that GAD is really easy to win and that Tribute was wrong as well, when he said he hated Regulars (no jokes). So I bladed him with my blades but the owens said she was angry because I was lazy and hadn’t done any work.
In conclusion, I conclude that I have the best face, and you have a loose like reid.

Tribute and Some other Geezer 2002
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Festivus!"
"Hello, My name is Joe Alan Thomas, JAT for short. This is my first post and I hope that it does well.

The Playstation 2 is rubbish. I want it to do rubbish. My mate has a PS2, and I think that it is poo. I once spat on it while he was not looking. The graphics are poor, the sound is crap and the games are worse. What do you think? I think that this post should get a GAD because I am stupid."

Now for a little spoof, which will definately get me, Joe Alan Thomas' that GAD

" One day I walked on some WHITESTRIPES. It was EVIL and DARK and ELITE CHAOS was going on. I saw a man who said I should become a CUBIST, but I said 'ER-NO'. I felt a bit on EDGY and SHEEPY after that, before doing that hip new dance, THE GERRID. It was a TRIBUTE to that band, the MAVERICK's. I went into a shop after that and bought some spoons and moons and weddings and rooms and broooms. As well as a MONKEY WITH AN ATTITUDE."

Just to make that GAD 100% certain, let me do a review.

"A Review on Super Monkey Ball
By Joe-Alan

I bought this the other day. I thought it was nice. I like monkeys and I like balls. You roll around in balls. That is good.

Once I met a monkey and it spat at me. So I kicked it."

Now for a couple of hints and tips

"Tip For Grand Theft Auto 3
By Joe-Alan

Don't buy this game. My mate bought it and it had half a dead rat inside the box as well as a pint of milk and Sony wouldn't repay him. The game is the worst I've Ever played as well, It's just the same as the last 2.

Cheat For Luigi's Mansion
By Joe-Alan

Suck up the ghosts with your handbag that you find in the space shuttle. My mate got the handbag and completed it in 10 minutes, which unlocks Mario as a playable character, as well as peach. MWAH!"

OVER to you Gerrid (Delete this bit)

Delete what bit? Oh I see.
I think that I need more attempts:

Joe Allen’s comments on Rare.
I love rare so much my mate says that they’re rubbish because they only make like 2 games every 5 years but I don’t agree, so I spat on his mum while he wasn’t looking. I think that Rare should not make games for Microsoft because Bill gates is a moron with greasy hair and I sent him a letter bomb because he bought Rare.

Joe-Alan’s Story of the day
GAD attempt 13

He had a knife and he wanted to slice some buxom wenches, so he boarded the first boat to the Americas. He met miss Prundice who was overly buxom. He took her under the moonlight, upon the brass poop deck as the sailors watched in amazement at his wet legs.
He had magical powers. He could get a big leg on his foot at any time of day, even if he was slicing buxom wenches upside the face.
He was spitting all over the spittoon. It was not a pretty sight, and it made bare of them heads whitey. You don’t even want to know what my mate thought that meant. Let’s just say he whiteyed bare on reaction. SO he bought an Xbox and dropped it on his foot, and it crushed his moon, which he kept there, and it was an apocalypse. He had bare crack in his palm, and he was selling it to his clients, who were all crackheads, like Lucy Reid, who was loose like reid, and bate luce, wand fatty like lane. SO I spat on them when they weren’t looking and sold them some brooms for a playaround.

Joe-Alan’s final GAD attempt, involving a review of his GAD attempts.
I think that he was sate on a spoon, but my mate said I was really good at typing, so I decided to try and win me some free games. I thought I would lose at first, because I saw that RM18 and Meka had both posted really long topics, and I decided it was time to end their reign, much like the czar of Ravich. Daniel says he fancies Sophie, but so does moon face, so there was much confusion.
In conclusion, I conclude that my mate was wrong, and that GAD is really easy to win and that Tribute was wrong as well, when he said he hated Regulars (no jokes). So I bladed him with my blades but the owens said she was angry because I was lazy and hadn’t done any work.
In conclusion, I conclude that I have the best face, and you have a loose like reid.

Tribute and Some other Geezer 2002
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I still don't know what you wanted me to delete. Oh I see.
YAY.
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
Who wrote this junk?
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
This is a load of rubbish.
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Festivus!"
There isn't half some stupid stuff on this site.
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I know, one time I saw a post buy some gerris guy about ammo and killings and it won GAD, and quote of the day. Rubbish.
Wed 25/09/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Festivus!"
gerrid wrote:
> I know, one time I saw a post buy some gerris guy about ammo and
> killings and it won GAD, and quote of the day. Rubbish.

I hate that Gerrid dude, he thinks he's funny when he is about as good as a n00b
Wed 25/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You seen this guy called tribuse? Ha's always posting n00b topics about moons and brooms and weddings and things. It's crud I tells ya.
Wed 25/09/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Festivus!"
I once saw tribute, he was so cool, good looking, dashing, funny... but he smelt.
Wed 25/09/02 at 22:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
of cabbages. I know. Apparently no one read his posts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.