GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Never eating Fast Food again."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/09/02 at 12:48
Regular
I finished reading Fast Food Nation last week. And it's put me off junk food for life.

Did you know that in America, they did a food safety test thing and slaughterhouses, and 78% of the meat tested had traves of poo in it? About 30% had Salmonella, and about 15% had e-coli.

Oh, and one burger has bits of a couple of hgundred cows in. And they feed dead cats anf dogs to cows - I you not.

The smell that you breathe in isn't actually the food, it's a manufactured scent made in a laboratory - the same way that perfumes and deodorants etc are made.

And as for the effect that the fast food industry is having on other industries, I could be here all day.

If I was you, I'd go and read the book. Very interesting, and very eye opening. Especially the bit where he describes his visit to a slaughterhouse...
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:31
"Large and in Charge"
cookie monster wrote:
> Albert the Large wrote:
> Fast food...
>
>
> ...Good!
>
> If you are as fat as you are projecting i think you should go on a
> diet, or you will suffer when you get a bit older.

How mutch older I`m all redy 57 and I like being fat!
Thu 24/10/02 at 12:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
LL Cool TT wrote:
> When it comes to dieting, at such an early age as your teens, you
> should let it hang around on your mind so early, especially if it's
> cosmetic. If it's health related, ie. you're morbidly obese, then by
> all means, diet whenever the hell you like, but I'm as thin as a rake,
> and some people say I should eat more. Sorry, but I'm not anorexic or
> bullaemic(sp?), so why should I? Peer pressure has a hell of a lot to
> answer for.

i dont think anybody said you should diet.
Thu 24/10/02 at 11:54
Regular
"bWo > You"
When it comes to dieting, at such an early age as your teens, you should let it hang around on your mind so early, especially if it's cosmetic. If it's health related, ie. you're morbidly obese, then by all means, diet whenever the hell you like, but I'm as thin as a rake, and some people say I should eat more. Sorry, but I'm not anorexic or bullaemic(sp?), so why should I? Peer pressure has a hell of a lot to answer for.
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:58
ye, pizza hut is definatley the best, i love it...
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Just about to say the same thing!

Pizza Hut Meat Feast!

Ahhhhhh!

And those Pizza Hut fast food places that are all over Alton Towers are nice too!

I mini pizza, a drink and some really filling chips for £4!

Lovely!
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:46
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Pizza Hut is better than McDonalds.

But still pretty vile.

Ho-hum.
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Albert the Large wrote:
> Fast food...
>
>
> ...Good!

If you are as fat as you are projecting i think you should go on a diet, or you will suffer when you get a bit older.
Wed 23/10/02 at 22:22
"Large and in Charge"
Fast food...

...Good!
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:16
fast food is a big killer, is said so on tv so it must be true, oh ye, i had mcdonalds today, but i doubt im gunna die so you can all stop crying now...
Wed 23/10/02 at 09:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Fast food wont do you any harm as long as you eat it moderately.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.