GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"West Ham - Up for relegation?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/09/02 at 11:03
Regular
An abysmal start to the season, and an admission by the players that they aren't loyal to the club can only spell bad things.

From wannabe European contenders to fighting against relegation, it seems that the Hammers fans have grossly over-estimated their team this season.

And here's the really interesting part - if Ham get relegated, all their best players will demand to be allowed to leave the club, and West Ham will never make it back up again. Or if they do, it will take 5 years or more, unless someone gives them £50million plus to spend.
Mon 23/09/02 at 16:56
West Ham had a similar bad start last season and they then produced a good run of form.

They have the quality to do that again.
Mon 23/09/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Even if West Ham do go down and do lose the DiCanios and Joe Coles of their squad, i'm sure they still have many more younger, hidden-talents in their Reserve and Youth Teams who will be ready for the step-up soon, to take-over as the next Joe Coles, Michael Carricks AND Rio Ferdinands.

Just like United and Leeds, West Ham have a real thing for bringing-up superb young talent who later develop into World Stars.

Glenn Roeder won't last the season, but couldn't any other manager really have a great effect on the team now??
I also reckon Peter Reid will be gone by March.
Mon 23/09/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Before the season started, I predicted that W.B.A., Sunderland and Bolton would get relegated. But W.B.A. look like they could survive the drop.

I am still sure that Sunderland are going down and think that Bolton are playing good football even though they are losing. West Ham have had a nightmare start, but should survive because of the players they have eg. Joe Cole, Defoe, Di Canio etc.

I think that Birmingham could go down even though they are playing ok football, and Southampton neeed Shooting practice.

So who's for the drop:-

1. Sunderland = My favourite team for the drop.
2. W.B.A. = Playing good football but could be fighting to stay up.
3. West Ham = Very bad start, but have the players to help them survive.
4. Birmingham = Will be near the bottom and will probably go down.
5. Southampton = Same with these, need to start scoring if they are gonna survive.
6. Bolton = If they play how they did against Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool then they should be the smaller teams and survive.
7. Everton = Very small chance of going down but could be near relegation.
Mon 23/09/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Doubt Newcastle but the other 2 a big Possibility.

Especially Sunderland, expect Reid not to be in Charge towards the end of this season or to get the sack in the summer.
Mon 23/09/02 at 12:45
"High polygon count"
West Ham, Sunderland... maybe Newcastle?
Mon 23/09/02 at 11:07
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
It’s not looking good, but its still early season and anything can happen. If you win the next 3 or 4 games it will put you mid table, if you are still bottom by Christmas I would start worrying but not until then.
Mon 23/09/02 at 11:03
"Darkness, always"
An abysmal start to the season, and an admission by the players that they aren't loyal to the club can only spell bad things.

From wannabe European contenders to fighting against relegation, it seems that the Hammers fans have grossly over-estimated their team this season.

And here's the really interesting part - if Ham get relegated, all their best players will demand to be allowed to leave the club, and West Ham will never make it back up again. Or if they do, it will take 5 years or more, unless someone gives them £50million plus to spend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.