GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For every possible thing to happen is the only definite thing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/11/00 at 08:29
Regular
I probably wont be able to reply when you read this, because its early and who else in their right mind would be up....but....

everything you do, be it large or small, has absolutely no consequence, infitite mass space and time- means that it has already happened, is already happening and will happen an infinite number of times within our own universe. This technically means that by something so small as having a thought about a Bomb that could take out evrything in its path and keep going, and have the technical details of that thought, someone who looks feels and acts like you on a different world will have the drive and insecure moral code to bring that bomb into existance, infinite times over, this- is paradoxical without leaping time at all. is this the first time an infinity in a theory has occured as related to the very subject of the matter? please take the time to think over this- you'll find some sense if you look hard enough.
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:20
quantum mechanics? oooh i like that subject, the relative proportional mass as relation from the size of any given element to the mass of its 2nd half life, (no gaming referance) oooh where was i......
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:19
Regular
Stop it einsteins! We want full english not a bunch of Science gibberish!
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:18
if you were so literate you would not have placed a comma in your last line of text bubba, so dont point the finger
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:18
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
The quadratic theory involves combining the relationship of space and time with matter and antimatter. In this way, the theory of parallel worlds comes into the working. By increasing the amount of antimatter to outweigh the sum of the matter and dark matter in a small space, and bombarding it with Au. radiation, scientists believe they can open portals to new worlds, and possibly increase transmission range of radio to galactic proportions. Cool eh??
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:17
I happen to have a brain
you seem to be interested, my point was merely to highlight the fact that original ideas dont necessarily NOT have to take from others. you have a brain. work it out.
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:13
Regular
Please someone, with a brain come on!
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:09
i was bored this morning, its a cool subject so hey what the hell, and, well, you're here to argue the point of something yes?
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:08
OH YEAH! define originality....flaming monkey sword warriors dancing the death march to the rhythm of black mambazo on top of the deceased remains of several cave man priests on placebo pills.

yep, you guessed it. been done before.
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:07
Regular
Don't come here if your bored!
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:05
1. I know exactly what I talking about
2. No I dont expect to win the game
3. I'm no scientist, theology's a cool subject
4. Yep. i'm one bored dude
5. I do not own a rusty van
6. Pirates?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.