GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For every possible thing to happen is the only definite thing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/11/00 at 08:29
Regular
I probably wont be able to reply when you read this, because its early and who else in their right mind would be up....but....

everything you do, be it large or small, has absolutely no consequence, infitite mass space and time- means that it has already happened, is already happening and will happen an infinite number of times within our own universe. This technically means that by something so small as having a thought about a Bomb that could take out evrything in its path and keep going, and have the technical details of that thought, someone who looks feels and acts like you on a different world will have the drive and insecure moral code to bring that bomb into existance, infinite times over, this- is paradoxical without leaping time at all. is this the first time an infinity in a theory has occured as related to the very subject of the matter? please take the time to think over this- you'll find some sense if you look hard enough.
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:33
it was not me who made it into a controversial statement
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:30
Regular
Once again, a load of crap.

Why don't you just try talking to us? We are nice people, and if you look at the title of this forum, you may find out what we like talking about. Just for fun, not "controversial" (BRA HA HA HA HAA...) statements.
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:26
Jeeesus people, so much cynics in one place. I write something, people think i'm being clever....hence earlier statement, 'i'm NOT trying to be clever.' can a guy not extend on what others accomplish? I may not be Plato, but dont deny me my small virtues. CONTROVERSIAL WRITINGS PROVOKE RESPONSES, 58 for a load of crap, and lets face it thats what it is, HENCE EARIER STATEMENT. and anyway, the understanding of others is mandatory, my point was that fate must exist, read between the lines please, do a subject justice.

Oh and one other thing, get off my back.
Sun 26/11/00 at 14:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
and who are you calling human?
Sun 26/11/00 at 14:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
> Sheep arent exactly human either.

What are you talking about I am a sheep and I am a human I think!
Sun 26/11/00 at 14:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I think that we should all get together with our
money and make a nice FMV sequence about collecting
money for charity, because there is an infinite amount
of poverty out there. We could right a poem about it
too. I know I'm right because I read it in a book so
there. Please read, please read, please read.
Sun 26/11/00 at 14:49
Regular
Today, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you, the mysterious fourth hatred of Grix.

As we all know, the first is people with one sided views, the second FMV, and the third charity pushers. But what is the fourth?

Everyone has seen one, some even know them, and many keep as far away from them as possible. These people, use it as an attension getter, but also prides him/herself in the fact that it does the exact opposite.

Yes. This is the world of the person who thinks he's intelligent by understand things other people have said.

The people that enjoy confusing people by their understanding of the WORK of INTELLIGENT people. I understand it, but by no means do I go around trying to prove to people that I am more intelligent than them. This passage is intended to show why they are less intelligent.

You see, although they have the ability to understand other people's work, they don't ever seem to have the understanding of life itself, and also never seem to come up with something of their own.

So instead of talking about things that are in books, scientific garbage, try thinking about life, how it can be enjoyed properly, and how you can get the most out of it. This will involve social, and intelligence improvements.

You will feel a lot better about yourself. Try discussing things YOU have come up with, with friends. Things you like talking about, theorys, anything.

Just try and make life more enjoyable for yourself, and others, for we are all human.
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:48
ok ok elite, easy now, i only started the topic because i was interested in how you'd all react, now I know, you really think I can actually back any of that up. Its intersting yes, but next to science can be proven, i'll go now if it makes you happy- reaction and adjustment to circumstance is more important than the subject.
And hey, dont acuse me of trying to be clever or some kind of psychologist, just accept and move on. thats all for now, thank you and bye bye
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:41
Regular
Stop it now someone delete this topic!
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:40
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I don't actually KNOW much. I just watch a lot of Discvery Sci-trek, the science channel, physics in your home and some interesting web sites. I'm only in year 9 at school!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.