GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For every possible thing to happen is the only definite thing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/11/00 at 08:29
Regular
I probably wont be able to reply when you read this, because its early and who else in their right mind would be up....but....

everything you do, be it large or small, has absolutely no consequence, infitite mass space and time- means that it has already happened, is already happening and will happen an infinite number of times within our own universe. This technically means that by something so small as having a thought about a Bomb that could take out evrything in its path and keep going, and have the technical details of that thought, someone who looks feels and acts like you on a different world will have the drive and insecure moral code to bring that bomb into existance, infinite times over, this- is paradoxical without leaping time at all. is this the first time an infinity in a theory has occured as related to the very subject of the matter? please take the time to think over this- you'll find some sense if you look hard enough.
Sun 26/11/00 at 16:01
you enjoy life yes? can not a person get by being miserable. i am not miserable by the way, merely an insight. the idea...?

now then, not on my own no. if you want an explanation, (i'm sure you dont...however,) dont hesitate to ask.
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:57
Regular
95% of newbies, I said.

You understand now Tony?
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:56
Regular
But you didn't work this all out on your own, no?

Say yes to this, and you will never understand why life is what it is.
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:55
sigh. once again, i copied nothing. i own no text books. i read fiction. believe what you will.
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:49
Regular
Big words prove nothing anyway.

This is not controversial. Controversial is something that involves something that WILL effect the way we live, or think about things. You are just copying crap from a text book.

As I said, now is the time to finish this. Please move on to another subject that we can all talk about. If you cannot do this, I suggest you leave.
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:38
Hi there elite
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:36
Regular
Stop the big words max!
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:36
"possibly impossible"
All I know is, in an alternative universe there were enough PS2s made to go around everyone (and they all cost less than £300)

Get off your back?
But I only wanted to cross the river!
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:35
if you do not want it to be what it is, why are you argueing about it. controversial?- hypocritical.
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:35
Regular
It isn't controversial, that's we were laughing at you.

Now go and talk about something else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.