GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefront 2 co-op this weekend"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront II'.
Thu 03/11/05 at 00:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I'm guessing a couple of you at least still have this game. ;-) I've been thinking about setting up some co-op games. Looking to do a night as the Empire and maybe another night as Clone war night (probably as Republic). Rebel scum night will be another night, when I can force myself to play as those teddy hugging hippy to$$ers.

Probably just be a few of us, but a good co-op kicking of the CPU is always fun. :-)

It'll be a combination of ground and space battles - so conquest and assault. Anyway, let me know if you're interested and we'll see what we can put together. Probably make it for Friday and Saturday night - dunno what time yet though, see whats good for everyone.
Mon 07/11/05 at 13:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
The online mode definatly needs an update. When my cousin joins a game, we tend to be ok - but have to unplug the headset and plug it back in at the start of every map. If my friend joins my game, we tend to be ok for awhile, but after a couple of matches, the headset packs in completely and we can't hear eachother no matter what.

Guess there wasn't too many testers on this game in a bid to rush it out for the DVD release.
Mon 07/11/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Hmmm didn't seem to work for me, there was no option to join.
Mon 07/11/05 at 08:52
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I was able to select "Join Friend" had to do it quite a lot as I crashed at the start of every map.
Mon 07/11/05 at 08:39
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Was really annoying at the weekend, how do you all get in the same room? Or should i say what server name do you guys usually run on? There's no option to join friends as in bf1, which really needs fixing!
Sun 06/11/05 at 00:22
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You too mate. We were kicking some major butt crack. ;-)

Our best battle had to be the Tatooine one. Love dropping bombs next to gun emplacements and Droidikas and making them go boom. ;-)

Would have been even better if the voice thing had been working properly. Really hope an update happens soon that will sort that out cause its really annoying.
Sat 05/11/05 at 23:49
Regular
"hulagadoo"
thats me off for the night chief, good shooting :-)
Sat 05/11/05 at 23:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ugh, bloody sounds knackered. :-( Stupid headset.
Sat 05/11/05 at 21:41
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Not working, hang on, dont leave Ill be back, just going to reset see if that'll do anything.
Sat 05/11/05 at 21:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Try putting your TV voice thing in the options to on - then unplug your headset at the start of every match and plug it back in.
Sat 05/11/05 at 21:35
Regular
"hulagadoo"
argh, im getting no sound out headset, your name is coming up but i hear nothing :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.