GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA... abandoned by Nintendo?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 18:22
Regular
Has anyone noticed that, with a few exeptions (Golden Sun, Advance wars) the quality or originality of Game Boy Advance games has gone down lately.
First off, Nintendo has been making re-releases like the Mario Advance series. They are good (apart from the multiplayer that could have been changed/ upgraded for SMA 2) but don't we deserve a new game with a new storyline for the GBA.
Also, the games made by third person parties are of a lower standard.
Notice that in NOM, only two or three games have a silver award, and none have a gold.
We shouldn't have to put all our support in endless strings of sequels and remakes.
Sat 21/09/02 at 01:11
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> 'Mario Advance 4' will be 'Super Mario Bros. 3'

[Rejoices]
Fri 20/09/02 at 19:15
Regular
I agree that the GBA has far too many average games, most from publishers who want to release cheap film tie-ins, etc.
Fri 20/09/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm sure that the GBA will soon have its time when the more original titles come flooding-in. It seems that Nintendo are focusing fully on the GameCube right now though, as they don't want to see a repeat of the N64 this time round.

And did you know that according to NGC, there are some MORE Mario Advance games coming along the way next year??

'Mario Advance 4' will be 'Super Mario Bros. 3'
But they're unsure about 'Mario Advance 5'...
They reckon it could be Yoshi's Story from the N64, but I reckon it could even be Mario RPG...! That's be brilliant! :)
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:07
"The Will of D."
JTH wrote:
> The Devious Dragon wrote:
> Have you found the link up password yet?
> What Level are your people on?
>
> They are mostly level 30 and all have 6 Djinni so they are at the
> highest powers: Lord, Champion, Magister, and Paragon.
>
> No I haven't found the link up password yet, what is it?
>
> Oh, and have you been to Crossbone Isle?
Umm not to be annoying but ther are 7 djinn for each character, my people are at Lv44 and yes of course i've been to Crossbone Isle.

How do you get the password Time_warp? I tried the method to get it and it didn't work.
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:02
Regular
I hope they reproduce Super Mario Bros. 3, originally on the NES for GBA. Best Mario game in my opinion.
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:16
All my characters were level 35 but the level things werent as good as yours, how'd ya do it?

If you wanna use the password it is like 8 pages long!
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:12
The Devious Dragon wrote:
> Have you found the link up password yet?
> What Level are your people on?

They are mostly level 30 and all have 6 Djinni so they are at the highest powers: Lord, Champion, Magister, and Paragon.

No I haven't found the link up password yet, what is it?

Oh, and have you been to Crossbone Isle?
Wed 18/09/02 at 19:48
"The Will of D."
Have you found the link up password yet?
What Level are your people on?
Wed 18/09/02 at 19:46
The Devious Dragon wrote:
> You like GS2 as well, have you played the first one?
Oh yes, I certainly have.
I think its one of the best RPGs ever.
I've even written a review in the reviews section.
Wed 18/09/02 at 19:38
"The Will of D."
You like GS2 as well, have you played the first one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.