GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube's worst game so far is....."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 17:48
Regular
Gauntlet Dark Legacy, according to most of the GC and Nintendo mags iis has the lowest ratings so far less than ISS2.
Guess what it's the blame Game time again, and guess who I blame this game on now.... Sony! They were the original creaters of the games and so they have this game to blame.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:48
"The Will of D."
Gauntlet Dark Legacy, according to most of the GC and Nintendo mags iis has the lowest ratings so far less than ISS2.
Guess what it's the blame Game time again, and guess who I blame this game on now.... Sony! They were the original creaters of the games and so they have this game to blame.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:53
Regular
"-_-"
yeah darn tootin'!
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I agree, but do remember Universal Studios.... :-)
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:55
"The Will of D."
There hasn't been a Universal Studios game on any other console before though, and I haven't seen what it's rating are though.
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:47
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
That Batman game looks pretty bad, as does ZooCube!
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
What was Driven like cause that got mostly bad reviews
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:49
"The Will of D."
Yeah and I don't really like super monkey ball...
*plays dodgem to get away form hordes of angry SMB fans*
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:55
Gauntlet does suk, ISS2 is brilliant though!
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:30
Regular
OH SHUT UP YOU PUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:32
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Ahmad wrote:
> OH SHUT UP YOU PUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had shut up! look at the time they posted. Maybe you should get your eyes tested and anyway you didnt have to enter the forum anyway. Just because you bought one of those not so great games. You are just ashamed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.