GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario kart DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart DS'.
Thu 03/11/05 at 15:34
Regular
"pig"
Does anyone no the improvments of Mario kart DS
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:14
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
It will be the first game for my DS since Polarium in March. I can't wait.
Sat 12/11/05 at 15:52
"period drama"
Can't wait ... mymymymy, I really can't.
It'll give me something to do in boring lectures at least.
Sat 12/11/05 at 12:14
Regular
"Swivel!"
It has Baby Park track from GC version though, which means it'll be hectic on link play =)
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:44
Regular
The SNES version is believed to be the best by a lot of people because it had good course design and it was very difficult.

Maybe I just sucked but I never managed to complete it on 150cc. Where as I can win every race on 150cc on MK:DD half asleep.
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Edgy wrote:
> Was the original Grand Theft Auto better than GTA3?

Yes. I think so.

MK DS sounds interesting. Getting 'the best' tracks of the older games sounds a good idea (if they pick the 'right' 'best' tracks), and apparently you can play battle / VS modes with CPU players... Doubt they'll be much cop though, but with wireless finding humans shouldn't be too hard (especially when you can play online over wireless).
Tue 08/11/05 at 07:10
Regular
Was the original Grand Theft Auto better than GTA3?

Originality has nothing to do with it, it's the fact that the gameplay is amazing.
Mon 07/11/05 at 16:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Edgy wrote:
> Some critics (pre-DS version) still believe the SNES game to be the
> best in the series, so does the fact that it may have slightly more
> square edges than the GameCube version really matter?

I think it's because that was the original and because it's such a good game it's hard to make it better.
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:14
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
indubidibly
Sun 06/11/05 at 20:58
Regular
I thought it was a unique change to the gameplay - if anything I just found it meant being able to carry twice as many weapons.

Still, I think the more traditional approach will make for a better game.
Sun 06/11/05 at 20:42
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
and of course it will be better than the gc version, because you dont have to share a kart with some wierdo (and its online, woot)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.