GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This Site."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 00:00
Regular
Hey all you SR members.

I would like to ask you all a little question and answer trully please.

Well my question is:

How did you hear of this site and why did you join?

Oh and...

That is all thank you.

Weapons Rule YEAH!!!

;O
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:24
Regular
Oh and Ashley is banned.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:24
Regular
~Res~ wrote:

> and 5 bannings later here i am and i've never one but i love it here.
> i like the people and i like rattling the ninty cage.

It is more like 6 bannings not 5.
Wed 18/09/02 at 16:40
Regular
"DS..."
Better make that 6 bannings Res ;) oh and whats that? ah tis the sound of silence I see that the cage rattling has finally stopped. :D

slik ~_~
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:55
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
i heard about it years ago when it was launched as i was buying Amiga and Snes games from SR LOL

wasn't till sav joined a year or so ago i came here.

i tried for a GAD doing reviews but didn't win then i cheated ONCE and got banned GRRRRRR.

and 5 bannings later here i am and i've never one but i love it here. i like the people and i like rattling the ninty cage.
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
They opened a shop in Upminster and I joined SR...

I found the forums somehow, can't actually remember!

I know I thought GAD was a random draw though!
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:50
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I have to admit that my intesion when I came to this site was for the free stuff. I was on a search engine and I put "win mario sunshine contest". The first thing to pop up was this, I didn't know what it was exactly but I did know I had a mighty craving to get Mario Sunshine so I entered the site. It was a realy good opportinty to tell some stories that I've had traped in my head for a while. Of course I didn't win GAD right away. Actualy I haven't even won now, but I started to see that the point of these forums was to talk and mostly have fun so I begin just posting for fun. Of course I still had winning at hand but I wanted to also discuss about the stuff they were talking about. I was completly knew to this forum stuff and I never knew what spamming was or why it was so annoying to some people. I had no one to teach me so I realy didn't get the rules down righ away. But since now look at me now. "coughs" Well at least I am better than I was before.

If I would have to thank anyone in this forum it would be goat boy because he was the only person that actualy liked my stories back then :)
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Manda†are wrote:
> I known of this site for years but joined up in JAnurary when i got
> arrested :(
> No-one would speak to me so i wasted time on here, which i then grown
> to love :D

"points finger at MandaTare and laughs"
Wed 18/09/02 at 08:33
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I known of this site for years but joined up in JAnurary when i got arrested :(
No-one would speak to me so i wasted time on here, which i then grown to love :D
Wed 18/09/02 at 01:47
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I heard about it from Sonicrav

I wrote a review of Seven, I think, in lunch break at school, I won GAD with it.

I thought crikey, this a good site and stayed here happily ever after, during which time I realised that it wasn't just about the GAD's, it was fun to post and so I posted for fun.
Wed 18/09/02 at 00:29
Regular
Aimar wrote:
. Haven't left since!

bloody nintendo magazines lol!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.