GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the hardest game you can think of?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 22:27
Regular
I was playing on DBZ and i can not beat Raditz, he is hard, well i am just crap but that is not the point, i thought to myself, what is the hardest every game?

I couldn't really think i mean i get stuck on a few but i couldn't think of one that stuck out really.

Can any of you? MOH:F is difficult but not impossible, can you think of any?
Wed 18/09/02 at 10:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The most recent game I find hard to play through is Project IGI on the PC. Because there is no save or even quick save option, you have to be very careful while completing the games leaves, so you don't get killed and have to restart the entire mission again. Quite frustrating and hard, I always dive for cover when I get into big gun fights, but in the end it's a great game that's often pretty fun most of the way through.

The first hard game I can remember playing, was off my C64. Actually there where quite a few hard games on that machine. I don't know whether it was the game lacking things like save options and passwords for the later levels, or whether it was just me, as I was pretty new to gaming back then. Either way, I found games like SAS Combat extremely hard to play, infact I found it a challenge just getting to the 2nd level.
Wed 18/09/02 at 11:03
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
street fighter 2 turbo on the snes.

do the cheat to get 10 star turbo and set it to hard and go. and it aint possible, i managed to get to like fight 3-4 but then it just gets stupid.

more recent games i'd say Project Gothem (yeah i know spelt wrong) but that's only hard cause they give you cack cars all the time then put you against a damn Ferreri or something after given you a Lotus.

Halo is pretty hard on legandary but me and sav done that easilyish.

oh and try collecting packages on GTA 3 on the first island after everyone hates you LOL now that is tough.
Wed 18/09/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would probably agree with Super Monkey Ball - The later levels can get extremely difficult and very frustrating. I also found Turok 2 rather difficult
Wed 18/09/02 at 12:19
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Turok 2 is only hard cause of it's unfair gameplay and stupid AI.
Wed 18/09/02 at 12:35
I think the hardest game ever was Perfect Dark on the N64 on the highest difficulty setting. The extra level using the alien dude with the blond hair was the toughest, right up there with the final level - the one with the infa red specs and that big ugly green thing. They should bring that game out on PS2.
Wed 18/09/02 at 12:43
Regular
Fountain of Knowledge wrote:
but i never got past the first level of bart vs
> the mutants simpsons game.

Well, this just shows how everyone is different.

I completed that game no problem on my Amiga 600.

*eat my shorts*

god that got annoying after a while...
Wed 18/09/02 at 13:23
I remember it being almost impossible to beat M.Bison on 'Streetfighter 2' on the megadrive.

Damn the cat-like console reflexes.
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:06
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Tetchy wrote:
> I remember it being almost impossible to beat M.Bison on
> 'Streetfighter 2' on the megadrive.
>
> Damn the cat-like console reflexes.

and if you had a 3 button pad it was even harder as you had to press start to select between kicks and punches LOL
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Did anybody beat South Park without using the cheats?

I couldn't get past the alien level!
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:57
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
phi11ip wrote:
> Did anybody beat South Park without using the cheats?
>
> I couldn't get past the alien level!

no one was stupid enough to buyit but you i'm affraid :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.