GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the hardest game you can think of?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 22:27
Regular
I was playing on DBZ and i can not beat Raditz, he is hard, well i am just crap but that is not the point, i thought to myself, what is the hardest every game?

I couldn't really think i mean i get stuck on a few but i couldn't think of one that stuck out really.

Can any of you? MOH:F is difficult but not impossible, can you think of any?
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:27
Regular
"$hit happens"
I was playing on DBZ and i can not beat Raditz, he is hard, well i am just crap but that is not the point, i thought to myself, what is the hardest every game?

I couldn't really think i mean i get stuck on a few but i couldn't think of one that stuck out really.

Can any of you? MOH:F is difficult but not impossible, can you think of any?
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jedi Power Battles on the PlayStation is unbelievably frustrating, especially level 5 with all those bloody ledges. I could do it if I had the patience, but I don't, and I've given up for the mo. :D
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:32
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
super monkey ball

about 1/3rd of the way though advanced. STUPIDLY HARD LEVEL. ive tried again and again and played it so many tiems on practise. its sooooo hard. tis the first desert style one.
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:34
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Semajal wrote:
> super monkey ball
>
> about 1/3rd of the way though advanced. STUPIDLY HARD LEVEL. ive tried
> again and again and played it so many tiems on practise. its sooooo
> hard. tis the first desert style one.

I agree. But I did beat Hard mode. Only after like 3 days.

"does victory dance
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:37
Regular
"$hit happens"
Yea jedi power battles was real hard, een on easy and 2 player!
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:44
Regular
The original Donkey kong and mario game. The one where you gotta save the princess from DK.

You have to complete it on DK64 to get the rareware coin to fight the final boss! I found it bloody damn hard!
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:45
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Aimar wrote:
> The original Donkey kong and mario game. The one where you gotta save
> the princess from DK.
>
> You have to complete it on DK64 to get the rareware coin to fight the
> final boss! I found it bloody damn hard!

You got to be kidding I beat that on the second try.

"shakes head in disapointment"
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:53
Regular
Rolo on the Mega Drive.
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:55
Regular
"$hit happens"
Heh, batman and robin on the meag driveis hard, with the joker, know what i mean?
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:58
Regular
Strip Poker with Denise Richards.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.